Aaron Williams injury status?

He is either a free safety or your 3rd corner covering guys in the slot. He is not a boundary player. That is exactly what people said his draft year.

Ron Brooks definitely has the size and ability to play against WRs on the outside. He is 5-11 190. That is pretty typical corner size.

Aaron Williams will be our starting free safety next season when J Byrd leaves via free agency. No way he re-signs here after this season and that franchise tag will be needed on Levitre.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if we are lucky Aaron Williams will be hurt for the rest of the season. I mean i dont hate the guy or anything but i am a better corner than him. he hasnt been able to stop anyone this season and is a detriment to our already terrible defense, i feel it would be in the best interest of the Bills to release him because either way we are wasting our money on him

We definitely need to take some people away from this team , as the poster after you said "addition by subtraction" I totally agree !!

T . Mcgee , A . Williams , Potter , & who ever else is sitting on this roster with no intentions or very little intentions of being used this season .

We can't afford to have guys taking up roster spots that could be better used to bring in say a Andre Carter type player that was cut from the Pats that has had 3 years of double digit sacks that could be adding to this team . Even if Anderson might be coming back this season , at least Carter has more then one good year of production !!

It seems as though they have a plan and by god they are sticking to it .. Well if it ain't broke don't fix it but this sh*t is broke so start doing something that warrants these folks being called football people or Head Coach ..

Maybe if we are lucky Aaron Williams will be hurt for the rest of the season. I mean i dont hate the guy or anything but i am a better corner than him. he hasnt been able to stop anyone this season and is a detriment to our already terrible defense, i feel it would be in the best interest of the Bills to release him because either way we are wasting our money on him

Hail Fergonius.

Verily and true doth thou speak.

Methinks ye olde Bills would find your fair words worthy and of great use.

What thinketh the others?

Nobody on the Bills D is playing good. And, if you look at the d line, they're horrid, especially considering the investment. If the d line consistently pressures the qb and puts him on his ass, we're singing a different tune and the secondary is getting picks.