The season is over but there is always next year!

Buffalo 66

The Bills played harder for Dick Jauron and Perry Fewell. Chan Gailey is not going to get this team on track. Look at the Colts and their situation, they are playing hard for their coach! This team needs a leader of men, a motivator, I hope that things change next year but feel if the same coaching staff is still here we will have no change at all, just more of the same! What can turn this thing around?

The Bills played harder for Dick Jauron and Perry Fewell. Chan Gailey is not going to get this team on track. Look at the Colts and their situation, they are playing hard for their coach! This team needs a leader of men, a motivator, I hope that things change next year but feel if the same coaching staff is still here we will have no change at all, just more of the same! What can turn this thing around?

A franchise QB drafted in the first round, a new defensive coordinator, linebacker-heavy draft selections, and a true #2 WR in free agency.

One school of thought is that the Bills keep doing the 3 year coach turnover and thats the reason for the mess we are in. Me, I think 3 years is enough time to show us what you can do. Chan is a .333 winning percentage coach for this team. There's less improvement with more talent. He's definetly not a motivator or leader of men. The thought of Chan leading this team in 2013 is sickening. Personally I dont think this team is going to be better off delaying the inevitable of cutting Chan loose, I dont see what we get waiting until 2014 to get a real coach.

Edited by billsfan714

One school of thought is that the Bills keep doing the 3 year coach turnover and thats the reason for the mess we are in. Me, I think 3 years is enough time to show us what you can do. Chan is a .333 winning percentage coach for this team. There's less improvement with more talent. He's definetly not a motivator or leader of men. The thought of Chan leading this team in 2013 is sickening. Personally I dont think this team is going to be better off delaying the inevitable of cutting Chan loose, I dont see what we get waiting until 2014 to get a real coach.

We get another 6-10 season! Which is what we will probably get because he will probably be coach again. Chan is a loser!

True #2 WR??? I still dont see a true#1

Well we still need a true number one QB, CB, and LB so we will have to wait on WR

See, that's the problem. For us, there's NOT necessarily "always next year:"

There's actuarially a 95+% chance Ralph dies in the next five years. And, unless you believe the folks who say that there's a secret succession plan, there has to be - at best - a 50-50 chance that the team is sold to an owner who moves the team out of WNY. So there's not always next year. Every awful, soul-destroying year might be our last. And that's not a scenario that's going to entice any young front office or coaching talent to come to Buffalo, as we saw during the talent search that resulted in Nix and Gailey. This is why we, as a fanbase, are worse off than any other, except for maybe Jacksonville (and they don't really count, do they?)

Now, the only good news is that when Ralph dies (which I am NOT in any way cheering for), the endless mediocrity and uncertainty of the past decade plus will end. Either the team will move, and we'll mourn it, but eventually move on - or we'll have a new owner, committed to Buffalo, who cannot possibly be less effective than Ralph.

It's sad, but the only hope on the horizon is tied to a man's inevitable death and the possibility of the team's death, as well.

Bill Polian??

See, that's the problem. For us, there's NOT necessarily "always next year:"

There's actuarially a 95+% chance Ralph dies in the next five years. And, unless you believe the folks who say that there's a secret succession plan, there has to be - at best - a 50-50 chance that the team is sold to an owner who moves the team out of WNY. So there's not always next year. Every awful, soul-destroying year might be our last. And that's not a scenario that's going to entice any young front office or coaching talent to come to Buffalo, as we saw during the talent search that resulted in Nix and Gailey. This is why we, as a fanbase, are worse off than any other, except for maybe Jacksonville (and they don't really count, do they?)

Now, the only good news is that when Ralph dies (which I am NOT in any way cheering for), the endless mediocrity and uncertainty of the past decade plus will end. Either the team will move, and we'll mourn it, but eventually move on - or we'll have a new owner, committed to Buffalo, who cannot possibly be less effective than Ralph.

It's sad, but the only hope on the horizon is tied to a man's inevitable death and the possibility of the team's death, as well.

Sad but true, what a slap in the face to the best fan base in the history of professional sports!

Bill Polian??

Sorry no

next season is already over

:oops:

Still 8 games left and a chance to get back in it next week. You can bet the boys will come fired up considering what NE did to us on our home field.

I will bet you your entire bank account the Bills wont beat the Pats, I will even spot you 15 points!

A franchise QB drafted in the first round, a new defensive coordinator, linebacker-heavy draft selections, and a true #2 WR in free agency.

Bam! (you must have read my sig, minus the heavy LBs part. I would agree but LBs aren't as important with all the use of nickel and dime, so I went for more pass rushers)