Bills Twitter (the deleted Tweets)

Wait, someone is selling PS3's? I want to buy one! I will send you a check, give me your address and I will make sure to cover shipping to send it to me. I do not need any bricks, but I need a few PS3's. It turns out a rich uncle died over in Kenya and I will be getting some money soon. I didn't even know the guy, but I am his only trusted family member they said.

Wait, someone is selling PS3's? I want to buy one! I will send you a check, give me your address and I will make sure to cover shipping to send it to me. I do not need any bricks, but I need a few PS3's. It turns out a rich uncle died over in Kenya and I will be getting some money soon. I didn't even know the guy, but I am his only trusted family member they said.

Was he royalty by chance??

keep em comin' Fergy

To anyone who hasent looked back at OP...hes adding....and they are still pure gold....

I was browsing through Twitter archives and located the CJ Spiller tweet to LightsOut. I'll keep looking for more in between meetings here at the office.

Found a few last night that the Bills deleted due to their team's Code of Conduct. Easy to hack. Interesting take on our team's mind set today.

@MarvLevy: To my old team and the players, especially @MDareus99 @KShepperd @Fitzpatrick14 @CKelsay As you prepare for Houston, remember what Benjamin Franklin said - "Life is measured by successes as a team toward a common goal rather than indiviual recognition for that which is unattainable on your own" Good luck men.

November 3, 2012

@Leodis21: RT @MarvLevy #ForeignLanguage ^? WTF?

November 3, 2012

@CKelsay: @MarvLevy Hey Coach, great to hear from you. Now, how about a quote from the movie Apocolypse Now, cause that's where we're heading ya old coot. #EndisNear

November 3, 2012

@WannyDC: @MarvLevy Hey Marv, Great to here from you. Now get back to reeding History of the World Part 26

November 3, 2012

@Leodis21: RT @WannyDC LOL - Yeah, you go coach.

November 3, 2012

@MarvLevy: @WannyDC I see your ability to read offenses is commensurate with your ability to spell. Check this site out www.leapintolearning.com and click on the little green frog. Good luck. By the way, "where would you men rather be than right here, right now?"

November 4, 2012

@NBarnett50: RT @MarvLevy I'd rather be with the Packers again.

November 4, 2012

@RealMarioWilliams: RT @NBarnett50 LOL, yeah really. Hope they didn't retire my number in Houston. I might just stay here.

November 4, 2012

• 1 month later...

@CGaileyHC: Hell of a game boys. We'll get 'em next time. That's the truth. #HardWorkPays

December 9, 2012

@WannyDC: RT @CGaileyHC You can't handle the clock.... let alone the truth.

December 10, 8:23am

@CSpiller28: @WannyDC LOL...Hey coach W, you need another CB?? I'm available 54 minutes every Sunday.

December 10, 9:05am

@GWilson: LOL RT @CSpiller28

December 10, 9:17am

@CGaileyHC: To those of you who are questioning my playcalling, personnel packages and time management, this is the exact way to manage a game.

December 10, 9:43am

@Stevie13: RT @CGaileyHC Hey Guys, I found out who left that issue of "Coaching Fundamentals 1, 2, 3" in the john. LOL

December 10, 10:06am

@MDareus99: Ohhhhhhh, slam. LOL RT @Mario94 @Freddie22

December 10, 10:24am

@Freddie22: Keep me outta this thread. Sittin in that MRI machine for an hour was more painful than listening to Buddah Nix's southern drawl at halftime. Good luck next week guys.

December 10, 10:37am

@LightsOutShawn: RT @Freddie22 We'll miss you in Canada Fred. Can't wait to get over there. #BillsNation

December 10, 10:51am

@NBarnett50: Can we put a tracking device on Merriman?? I don't want him wandering off to visit his "Doctor"

December 10, 11:11am

Edited by BringBackFergy