Forgive me if I am wrong on this....but

Considering that Bledsoe didn't do much to contribute to any of the Bills wins this year, and played horribly in several of the losses, I really don't see how the team would be worse off with JP starting. And hey, maybe....just maybe....he'll be an improvement!

In a giants win?

It seems to me that Manning is playing much better.....on a team with a lousy defense and a crappy O Line

It can work folks.....

If we set this team up to make Willis Magehee the star.....put extra work into the O line......and bring Losman along slowly.....he can do it folks....

190810[/snapback]

Sure. Against the Cowboys in a meaningless game. Not exactly the scenario most are working from.

In a giants win?

It seems to me that Manning is playing much better.....on a team with a lousy defense and a crappy O Line

It can work folks.....

If we set this team up to make Willis Magehee the star.....put extra work into the O line......and bring Losman along slowly.....he can do it folks....

190810[/snapback]

No John, he's not ready. Don't you know that people can already tell he's nowhere near NFL ready? We just picked him No 1 to have him learn off of Bledsoe :) Just ask Darin he'll tell you.

No John, he's not ready. Don't you know that people can already tell he's nowhere near NFL ready? We just picked him No 1 to have him learn off of Bledsoe :)  Just ask Darin he'll tell you.

190914[/snapback]

Aw, look. I have my own cyber stalker. How cool is that?

In a giants win?

It can work folks.....

190810[/snapback]

Baltimore Ravens. Since Dilfer left they have proved you need more than a "servicable" QB to win.

I watched just the final quarter last night and I was really impressed by Manning. Combined with his stats against the Steelers (the Giants actually played the Steelers' starters and not their 3rd and 4th stringers), I think he has improved immensely.

I was in favor of keeping Bledsoe as the starter if he continued to manage the game effectively. However, he has shown that against any top defense (Ravens, Pats, Steelers scrubs) he is prone to turnovers which kill. I can't see us doing more than 8-8 or 9-7 with Bledsoe at the helm (also considering we have 2 automatic losses when Bledsoe plays the Pats). It appears that with Palmer and Eli - it took about half the season for things to start to click. With Losman, he has the added benefit of having a top 2 defense to play with. I would still like to shore up the O-line in the offseason but I think we should go ahead and see what Losman looks like next year. I know that potentially puts the playoffs another year away but I would prefer that over another near miss with Bledsoe.

I actually am trying to get away from the "Drew Sucks argument" for just a second.......

We traded this years number 1 for a QB.....if mgt didn't feel QB was a priority then they could have waited and taken Matt Shab and gotten another offensive weapon with the 2nd round pick.....

What I am saying is....what if we dummy down the game plan....run a lot more then we throw....biuld up our defense and play close to the vest.....

Oh wait.....we did that THIS YEAR for Drew Bledsoe....

I mean....how much worse can it be? The upside is through the roof