It didn't take TH long to run his mouth

Thailog80

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Like I said at the beginning of the year, I'm not a backup."

Funny, I coulda SWORE i watched a rookie with a rehabbed knee take his starting role about mid-season... hmmmm...

Later loser.

For all your fans that will call you the "workhorse" on this team, I say you were a medicore back, and it took us until we got Willis on the field tearing sh-- up to realize that. Then, you decided you would pout on the sidelines when you were BENCHED.

Later days, Travis.

May you go to a city where 15 year girls run rampant, and their water is fortified with calcium, to stop your damn bones from snapping every other game.

LATE.

No way do we trade him unless we get *at least* a 2nd rounder, preferably a 1st rounder.  The guy has almost no cap impact.  If we don't get something for him, make him play here.

CW

190816[/snapback]

If TD gets a first rounder for TH, we need to name something after him.

If TD gets a first rounder for TH, we need to name something after him.

190827[/snapback]

How about the whole City?? :P

You are 100% correct Sir...I think the best the Bills can hope for is a 2nd or 3rd, and possibly a Conditional Pick in 2006 based on Henry's performance in 2005 with his new Team...

"Like I said at the beginning of the year, I'm not a backup."

Funny, I coulda SWORE i watched a rookie with a rehabbed knee take his starting role about mid-season... hmmmm...

Later loser.

For all your fans that will call you the "workhorse" on this team, I say you were a medicore back, and it took us until we got Willis on the field tearing sh-- up to realize that.  Then, you decided you would pout on the sidelines when you were BENCHED.

Later days, Travis.

May you go to a city where 15 year girls run rampant, and their water is fortified with calcium, to stop your damn bones from snapping every other game.

too funny :P  ;)

LATE.

190821[/snapback]

Oh, please...I don't like the fact that he said something publicly.  But at least he waited till the season was over.  WHAT would you do in his position?

190842[/snapback]

Oh please. Several very reliable people here have stated that while it hasn't made the media, Travis has let management, and the locker room know that he is gone and is unhappy.

Oh please.  Several very reliable people here have stated that while it hasn't made the media, Travis has let management, and the locker room know that he is gone and is unhappy.

190851[/snapback]

He kept his mouth shut the whole season. I don't blame him...

Oh please.  Several very reliable people here have stated that while it hasn't made the media, Travis has let management, and the locker room know that he is gone and is unhappy.

190851[/snapback]

Yea reliable like Bill in NYC :P

....ROTFLMAO

190858[/snapback]

then blame him for signing on the dotted line.

too bad travis - I hope we keep him, and he holds out all season. That would be fun. Watch him not get paid by anyone - big baby.

190858[/snapback]

No he didn't . He just didn't go to the general public. Probably because TD warned him he would be fined if he did. But it sure the hell was known by the players in the locker room.

then blame him for signing on the dotted line.

too bad travis - I hope we keep him, and he holds out all season. That would be fun. Watch him not get paid by anyone - big baby.

190865[/snapback]

No money only a handful of tokens from Chunk E Cheese's :P