Rob Ryan, the next head coach of the buffalo bills.

He just strikes me as one of those Coordinators that's hit his ceiling.. not Head Coach material. I know, he's not been given the chance to prove otherwise, it's just a feeling I get from him.

Think: Ray Rhodes, Dick LeBeau, Mike Martz, Mike Nolan and Wade Phillips

(Chan Gailey) :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Mario couldn't play in a 34 either right? Maybe you should get educated before you open your mouth. Starting threads on Tanehill, Bray and Pachall is only 3 and I never said they we be our saviour, just our much needed QB that we don' t have. It takes many great players and coaches to get to the superbowl. Maybe you should start reading what I actually say and not what you think I said.

Yeah, I dont know a thing about Werner. I only live in tallahassee and have seen every game of his. He's a DE. Through and through.

As for your posts, i'll give them more credibility when you stop posting with the mental acuity of a 4 year old.

Edited by Ramius

Yeah, I dont know a thing about Werner. I only live in tallahassee and have seen every game of his. He's a DE. Through and through.

As for your posts, i'll give them more credibility when you stop posting with the mental acuity of a 4 year old.

Well Spanky I've been watchin Ball before you were born and watch 4-5 pro and college games a week and know a few things myself, thanks for keeping up.