This will cheer you up

Next time a pats fan calls us the toronto bills

http://articles.balt...nsion-franchise

crazy how much things can change in the NFL landscape.

I know the article is a little old but if you jump ahead a few years & change the franchise (if the new stadium project isn't looked at a bit more seriously) it could sound an awful lot like our Bills very soon !!!

And given what Brandon said about the stadium project being a non starter you can almost bet that you will be able to use that same article for our team !

That's what we get for having a reactive FO instead of a proactive FO . Keep up the good work Russ ..

Edited by T master

Once we get that new stadium, a real coach and QB, we will be the envy of the league!!!!!

BTW, the article supports my theory that all Patriots fans are band-wagon. The main part where it says that the fans/city was doing little to attempt to keep the team.

Edited by RyanC883

I know the article is a little old but if you jump ahead a few years & change the franchise (if the new stadium project isn't looked at a bit more seriously) it could sound an awful lot like our Bills very soon !!!

And given what Brandon said about the stadium project being a non starter you can almost bet that you will be able to use that same article for our team !

That's what we get for having a reactive FO instead of a proactive FO . Keep up the good work Russ ..

i see it more as, get a good qb, win some games, begin 15 year sell out streak.

the best part is, if we go on to dominate for 12 years like the pats have, and brady and beliceck retire, and kraft dies, do the pats move??

There will be no new stadium built in Buffalo, or anywhere else in WNY. If the G.D. state can't invest any time into improving the cities economic viability, what on God's green earth does anyone even think for one nano second that this would ever happen. Have any of you on this board walked down Main st. recently? It's like a F-ing ghost town. I LOVE the city of Buffalo, but until the state of NY changes it's view of the cities that exist outside of the Metro NYC area, then the decline will continue to devastate the rest of the state. Losing the Bills is just a small coin in the piss bucket. Doom and Gloom? Ummm... yeah. I have been in Nashville since 1999, and it has done nothing but grow, why? Because the state invests time, money , and energy in growing it economically, and has a regional approach to it's government. I pray to God that the Bills never leave Buffalo, but it's not looking good.