only 1 or 2 more wins this season

I'm not sure about Jax. I think they lose out the schedule. Their dead to me now.

I know, just hang in there. Just look at them as if one of your kids is a junkie, you still love them but don't expect much out of them. Hopefully with new ownership an intervention takes place and gets us back to winning again. 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:)

@ Houston Loss

@ NE Loss

Phins Loss

@ Colts Loss

Jags Win

Rams Loss

Seahawks Loss

@ Phins Loss

Jets Loss

Too optimistic. Remember this team couldn't even tank last season when everyone wanted them to. The Dolphins are opportunistic and know how to kick us when we're down, but they'll fumble with a lead on the last second of the game to give us #8 draft position. Not good enough for any of the top caliber QBs

Too optimistic. Remember this team couldn't even tank last season when everyone wanted them to. The Dolphins are opportunistic and know how to kick us when we're down, but they'll fumble with a lead on the last second of the game to give us #8 draft position. Not good enough for any of the top caliber QBs

Probably true

@ Houston Loss

@ NE Loss

Phins Loss

@ Colts Loss

Jags Win

Rams Loss

Seahawks Loss

@ Phins Loss

Jets Loss

Yea I agree BB, saw this coming weeks ago. Just thought that the Titans game would be an easy win tho. Hasselbeck threw a monkey wrench in that plan.

You have to wonder if Buddy Nix is even paying attention to the season, the coaching staff, the NFL games....or is he to locked up in scouting to notice whats going on with his team.

What gets me tho is this season is still salvageable IF the Bills fire wannstooge and promote a decent DC. Sit Fitz and start TJ even if only to light a fire under Fitz's arse. Then Gailey will need to call plays like he did against the Titans all year. Forget he even has a QB and just run Spiller and Jackson.

This Bills team is the definition of Bumblin and Stumblin. They could go on to win way more than they should or just lose enough to get that QB draft pick spot and then we can watch Buddy and Chan draft the next wide out or D lineman to over pay because Fitz can get the job done with enough help. Ugh!!