All-time records will be broken in two weeks.

This defense is an epic disaster. This group of guys are arguably the biggest pile of horse **** i've seen on a field in 30 years. I don't like seeing people lose their job, but Wanny has no business leading this defense. His time has come and gone and he's just not cut out to gameplan against ANY NFL offense. Chris Johnson hadn't had a big game in about a year and Hasselback looked like Joe Montana out there today. This is a disgrace. I don't have words. We drafted Dareus, Sheppard, Gilmore, Williams (DB), Carrington, signed Mario, etc. and we have the worst defense in the NFL? This is beyond unacceptable - it's embarrassing.

You give this team a defense that is below average - 20th or so in the league (is that asking for too much?) - and we're !@#$ing 5-2 right now. End of story.

Houston will run up and down the field on us for probably 700 yards in two weeks. It will not be quick, it will be painful, and it will be ugly.

This defense is an epic disaster. This group of guys are arguably the biggest pile of horse **** i've seen on a field in 30 years. I don't like seeing people lose their job, but Wanny has no business leading this defense. His time has come and gone and he's just not cut out to gameplan against ANY NFL offense. Chris Johnson hadn't had a big game in about a year and Hasselback looked like Joe Montana out there today. This is a disgrace. I don't have words. We drafted Dareus, Sheppard, Gilmore, Williams (DB), Carrington, signed Mario, etc. and we have the worst defense in the NFL? This is beyond unacceptable - it's embarrassing.

You give this team a defense that is below average - 20th or so in the league (is that asking for too much?) - and we're !@#$ing 5-2 right now. End of story.

Houston will run up and down the field on us for probably 700 yards in two weeks. It will not be quick, it will be painful, and it will be ugly.

I won't cut Wannabe any slack here, but I'm starting to really question Nix's ability to draft a defense. A. Williams is not a NFL player, Sheppard, Carrington, Moats, what the heck have they done?

I won't cut Wannabe any slack here, but I'm starting to really question Nix's ability to draft a defense. A. Williams is not a NFL player, Sheppard, Carrington, Moats, what the heck have they done?

As much as it pains me, I may havve to agree that despite their high draft position, these players just aren't good enough. They couldn't get it done in a 3-4 and they're even worse in a 4-3. On paper, the "talent" is there, but the results are flipping catastrophic. I mean it's not even CLOSE. Players are WIDE OPEN. There's no pressure whatsoever. There are gaping holes everywhere on the DL. Holy crap man. I really don't have words..

KW Williams post-game interview: issues are exclusively in the execution, not the scheme...

I wouldn't expect anything else out of Kyle Williams. He's pure class and willing to take the blame publicly, but I'm not sure it actually belongs there. Wanny does have some explaining to do. Even with mediocre LBs, Nix spent for the best DL around and the team has a serviceable secondary.

I wouldn't expect anything else out of Kyle Williams. He's pure class and willing to take the blame publicly, but I'm not sure it actually belongs there. Wanny does have some explaining to do. Even with mediocre LBs, Nix spent for the best DL around and the team has a serviceable secondary.

Graham's report made it sound as though KW was holding back on calling out his teammates.

The Houston game will be ugly. Guaranteed.

Wait 'til the time we're done in New England. I thought GW rookie year D was the worst I'd see in my lifetime. At least they weren't well paid scrubs.

Sit the "starters" on D until they learn how to execute. I really don't think the entire 2nd string would be much worse than the starting garbage on this team. The coaching staff hasn't done anything to shake things up.

Another head scratcher - Kirk Morrison. Why haven't they given him a shot yet???????

Edited by Azucho98

KW Is one of the only players on this D that you can consistently be proud of he gives his all and he cares

KW Is one of the only players on this D that you can consistently be proud of he gives his all and he cares

Thanks for that. Again, I wouldn't expect anything else out of him. He leads with his play and not his mouth.

Pretty much.

Also, as sad is it is: does Kelsay have as many sacks as Mario now?