Merriman gets pressure, yet very little playing time.

they dont wanna look wrong for cuttin him and have to answer questions if he does good lol they say they want the best players to play but keeps a williams on the field cuz they drafted him smh and bench mckelvin after 1 bad game against the jets vince young got cut for the same bone head **** fitz does but they never think about pilling him im so frustrated lol

I had the game on the radio, but Carrington and Moore produced well when they were in in previous games, and Moore was mentioned a few times on the radio.

Its time to bench Mario. His patty-cake play is nausiating. Play the guys that produce. Simple as that.

Merriman did little from the plays I watched on DVR. Its amazing how much Dareus can't beat a one on one block. Dareus' lack of fire is scary, it's obvious his head isn't on football. We should have given him time off with a sports psychologist.

That's what I was .thinking that his brothers death has affected play; but whatever is going on MD is a completely different player from earlier in the season.

Merriman did little from the plays I watched on DVR. Its amazing how much Dareus can't beat a one on one block. Dareus' lack of fire is scary, it's obvious his head isn't on football. We should have given him time off with a sports psychologist.

Dareus looks huge. How much weight did he add?

That's what I was .thinking that his brothers death has affected play; but whatever is going on MD is a completely different player from earlier in the season.

Seriously what is he weighing in at?

Regarding Dareus: It's shocking, frankly, to see the guy that people said was the best player in the draft getting dominated straight up.

He's huge. Not quick. Am I totally off base about this? I'd guess 20-30 lbs heavier than last October?

Merriman didn't really get involved until the last two drives of the 4th quarter. I thought he looked really good. He applied pressure, and the offense did not run his way. Wanny does not know how to use players to their advantage. I have seen better defensive schemes in my nephew's flag football league.