Who will win II

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Obama
    • Romney
  2. 2. Who do you want to win

• Romney
    • Obama

We had a Who Will Win Poll a couple weeks ago before the Debates. Now that we have 2 Presidential and the VP Debates behind us, let's re-evaluate.

The previous results were

Who will win: Obama 63.33% (19 votes) to Romney 36.67(11 votes)

Who do you want to win: Romney 56.67% (17 votes) to Obama 43.33 (13 votes)

Should probably do another one shortly after Romney vs Obama III and a final poll the Sunday before the big day

*Intentionally had Obama/Romney and Romney/Obama flipped in choices to see if you're paying attention

Ah! Forgot about the who will win. Nice. Keep these going, good. My votes won't change now, but if there was somehow an option to reduce the margin or certainty for the Obama vote I would utilize it.

Edited by TheNewBills

Expand the second poll question to include an option for "other" or "neither", and add a third question asking "who do you plan on voting for?", with the options "Romney", "Obama", and "other". Otherwise you won't have an accurate reflection.

Following the guidelines of the original Who Will Win Poll

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/150572-who-will-win/

Don't like it? Take it up with TheNewBills

You didn't see the merit of improving his flawed poll and makinging it relevant?

OK, I guess.

Hey dude, you're ride's here

wambulance5fw.jpg

Okay, but seriously. As flawed as the original poll was, that is the established baseline. Changing up the questions now won't give an accurate gauge.

If you want to start a poll including 3rd parties, go right ahead. I'll cast a vote for Gary Johnson in the Who do you want to win poll

Edited by /dev/null

Okay, but seriously. As flawed as the original poll was, that is the established baseline. Changing up the questions now won't give an accurate gauge.

If you want to start a poll including 3rd parties, go right ahead. I'll cast a vote for Gary Johnson in the Who do you want to win poll

I don't want to screw up your poll by introducing a second, competeing poll until after you've had atleast a few days to collect your votes.

I know the polls and all now, but am skeptical about them still. In the original, I voted Obama win, Romney my own choice, and just said the same thing in this poll....

Look... We're still almost 3 weeks away, and one more debate to go, so a lot can happen, especially with our Quadrennial October surprise still to come...

Better question might be.... "What will be this cycle's October surprise?"

Iran????

Israel??

Syria?

My bet???

Darn... so many possibles...

college loan forgiveness???

gov paid for computer credits?

new free wi-fi proposal?

we landed a woman on Mars while we weren't looking?

The "new" Volt gets unlimited miles on a single charge?

Point is.... it's coming... but your guess, may be better than mine....

Probably no surprise from here on out just a grind

I've been saying for a while that Obama has morphed from Hope & Change to W's 2004 Red State / Blue State Strategery

I read something earlier that Obama has already written off North Carolina and is setting up his Alamo in Ohio, New Hampshire, Iowa, and Nevada

Either Obama limps across the finish line or Romney eeks out Tortoise vs Hare shocker

I've been saying for a while that Obama has morphed from Hope & Change to W's 2004 Red State / Blue State Strategery

I read something earlier that Obama has already written off North Carolina and is setting up his Alamo in Ohio, New Hampshire, Iowa, and Nevada

Either Obama limps across the finish line or Romney eeks out Tortoise vs Hare shocker

I would agree w/ that. It's electoral politics in all it's glory.

Expand the second poll question to include an option for "other" or "neither", and add a third question asking "who do you plan on voting for?", with the options "Romney", "Obama", and "other". Otherwise you won't have an accurate reflection.

I took the second question of "who do you want to win" as if you're answering with who are you voting for. So I don't believe you need a third question. Expanding the second to include "other" is a good idea for all those Gary Johnson voters.

As of right now, I think Obama still comes out a winner barely. He is still leading in the all important Ohio and I think he will win Iowa. As long as Obama wins Ohio, I do not see him losing. He will pick up either Iowa or Nevada or both. Michigan and Pennsylvania are his no matter what RCP says. Wisconsin probably as well.

It looks like he has 271 votes locked up if he gets Ohio.

But, a Romney win would not surprise me at this point...

Official tally for me: Obama 277-261

Edited by fjl2nd