Rivers,Vick,romo oh my

jcbillsfan

Doesn't all this talk just prove that there really aren't a lot of great QB's in the league? I mean on the one hand there are. We are in a age of a great number of QB's, but once you get to say the 15 best QB's in the league or so, the fans of those teams are all calling for their heads. I lived in Chicago. Cutler was hated the last year or two. Romo and Vick are being lambasted. Look around the league and more than 1/2 want a new one.

Of course we all want a better QB, but I wouldn't mind a coach that could play to the QB's strengths. (i.e. Trent Dilfer won the SB b/c his coach was smart enough not to give him the keys to the sports car.)

Feel free to tell me I'm wrong but after the top 15 QB's there aren't a lot out there. But TEAMS with good COACHING can WIN!

Go BIlls!

Edited by Cville Bills

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rivers is a statue of a QB, Vick is athletic but lacks QB skills, & Romo is a less atheltic Vick with an arm below Rivers. All of these QBs are flawed but if I'd have to choose I'd go with Rivers.

Can Rivers be elite? Probably not, as he's closer to Drew Bledsoe than Peyton Manning. That said, the Chargers would be foolish to dump Rivers who at 30 (31 in December) is in the prime of his career.