Does This Sound Familiar ??

T master

Our team is 2 & 3 this year after starting last year 5 & 0 , but this year our QB rating has dropped dramatically , the defense isn't playing as good as it could & the injuries are hurting the team ..

Receivers say it's not all the QB's fault , receivers are dropping passes , the O line isn't blocking very well & he is getting hit a lot ..

I was just watching ESPN & that is what was being talked about when they were talking about the Green Bay Packers . The only thing that is different from us is that we were 4 & 1 last year i believe & our O line is keeping Fitz upright & giving him the time ..

They also had said that the team needed to play with more urgency , (where have i heard that before) Also the coach of Green Bay said of his QB that "i have all the confidence in the world in him we just need to get back to executing the plays the way we know he can"..

So with that being said on the world wide leader of sports it gave me a little bit of relief to know that the same thing can happen to a team that just last year went what was it 15 & 1 or something like that ..

So i still hold out hope for our team !!!!

GO BILLS !!!!!!

You are forgetting we just got beat by New England & San Fran, whereas Green Bay has lost at Colts, at Seattle and at home to San Fran.

I'd say our schedule has been tougher considering we got Revis, Santonio & Rex's best gameplay week 1.

Edited by BiggieScooby

Our team is 2 & 3 this year after starting last year 5 & 0 , but this year our QB rating has dropped dramatically , the defense isn't playing as good as it could & the injuries are hurting the team ..

Receivers say it's not all the QB's fault , receivers are dropping passes , the O line isn't blocking very well & he is getting hit a lot ..

I was just watching ESPN & that is what was being talked about when they were talking about the Green Bay Packers . The only thing that is different from us is that we were 4 & 1 last year i believe & our O line is keeping Fitz upright & giving him the time ..

They also had said that the team needed to play with more urgency , (where have i heard that before) Also the coach of Green Bay said of his QB that "i have all the confidence in the world in him we just need to get back to executing the plays the way we know he can"..

So with that being said on the world wide leader of sports it gave me a little bit of relief to know that the same thing can happen to a team that just last year went what was it 15 & 1 or something like that ..

So i still hold out hope for our team !!!!

GO BILLS !!!!!!

:death: :death: :death: