(A) failure of Judgement

rcatty

What really is unnerving are the misjudgements made by Buddy and Chan: Trent, Vince Young, Merriman, Fitzpatrick etc. I don't get how guys in football their entire lives can be so wrong, or at a minimum be in denial on talent evauation.

For example, it's obvious that Fitzpatrick is terribly inconsistent, intra, and inter games. He has always been that way. How do you go with a guy like that? How do you deny the fact that since they gave him that contract the man has stunk ?

QB is the most important position on the field. Yet we operate as if we can take a guy with a wind up bigger than "Warren Sphan ", and "accuracy" befitting a guy pitching for the Cubs, as out starting guy. Who is evaluating this position?

What really is unnerving are the misjudgements made by Buddy and Chan: Trent, Vince Young, Merriman, Fitzpatrick etc. I don't get how guys in football their entire lives can be so wrong, or at a minimum be in denial on talent evauation.

For example, it's obvious that Fitzpatrick is terribly inconsistent, intra, and inter games. He has always been that way. How do you go with a guy like that? How do you deny the fact that since they gave him that contract the man has stunk ?

QB is the most important position on the field. Yet we operate as if we can take a guy with a wind up bigger than "Warren Sphan ", and "accuracy" befitting a guy pitching for the Cubs, as out starting guy. Who is evaluating this position?

I lke it when he double pumps off the originakl warren spahn windeup, Takes like 5 seconds to release the ball more than 25 yrads downfield it seems...

We need a better QB and without one this team is not going anywhere. I had always thought his intelligence could compensate somewhat for his lack of physical skills but I was wrong and his judgment and accuracy have been terrible. He seems incapable of running the offense he's been asked to lead. Rather than improving this team is regressing and is uncompetitive. And I expect that Chan and Dave are finished before the season is over.

Those 7-9 records that Jauron use to put up actually seem like unreachable goals under this regime.

The real warning shot was when Fitzpatrick was given a contract in midseason. The coaches must have known he couldn't throw a basic out pattern, and to not draft a QB behind him? Every year we should draft a QB in the first 4 rounds or search the free agent market until we strike gold. We are one of the few franchises that feels we can win without a QB. The result is we don't win.

Fitz was refreshing because he has a good QB mentality and attitude, which was something we haven't had in a while. He just doesn't have the tools to pull it off.

Edited by VADC Bills

I understand the anger with Fitz but this team is still averaging 24 points a game. At 24 points a game we should be a lot better than 2-3 with the supposed talent on this defense. The problem here is with the coaching and attitude on this team, there is no fire. There are very few QBs in the history of the game that would do well when their defense is giving up 35 points a game. That being said, Fitz is a problem but he is not the biggest problem. I get sick to my stomach when we lose by 28 points and I check BB.com and see "In the trenches with Andy Levitre" or George Wilson One on One" GTFO with that garbage and concentrate on being a pro football player. Stevie looks disinterested, Wilson and Levitre are of doing segments, Wannys in the booth, A Williams is whining through tweets and Gaily is clueless for answers. Who the hell is running the show here? I like Nix and up until recently I was willing to give Gailey another season because I think continuity is important, however this is embarressing to everyone. Unfortunately there is no one here to replace Gailey at the given moment, if there was I'd want him gone when he gets back from AZ