enough...just enough excuses

26TrapDraw

Brutal how can we continue to support this batch of losers? They are just awful I have bled Red white and blue since I was 11....28 yrs later I ask why? Every Sunday i pour my heart and money into this team and I always ask why? This team is just inept that is one word that describes it top to bottom. We Deserve better. Shame on you Ralph! How can you say you love western NY? Unreal...all these people that make this part of their lives....why? Masochism runs rampant in WNY. What a fukin shame it makes me literally want to throw up this pride in the pit if my stomach........why?

Wish this was read to Ralph...think we've had enough...not how can we take anymore of this...just why.... :bag: :bag: :bag:

Brutal how can we continue to support this batch of losers? They are just awful I have bled Red white and blue since I was 11....28 yrs later I ask why? Every Sunday i pour my heart and money into this team and I always ask why? This team is just inept that is one word that describes it top to bottom. We Deserve better. Shame on you Ralph! How can you say you love western NY? Unreal...all these people that make this part of their lives....why? Masochism runs rampant in WNY. What a fukin shame it makes me literally want to throw up this pride in the pit if my stomach........why?

Wish this was read to Ralph...think we've had enough...not how can we take anymore of this...just why.... :bag: :bag: :bag:

Hey LV, did you lay the wood on the niners and the over? That right there was the easiest money on the entire frickin' board. -Wynn has next week as -4.5 Cardinals. Sounds like more easy money to me.

Edited by #34fan

Hey LV, did you lay the wood on the niners and the over? That right there was the easiest money on the entire frickin' board. -Wynn has next week as -4.5 Cardinals. Sounds like more easy money to me.

Really?....can't even believe you talked about the line when my diehard soul just got ripped out. all i gotta say is wow

You might want to lay off that game. I'm as pessimistic as it gets, but have a feeling the Bills are going to beat the Cards.

Really?....can't even believe you talked about the line when my diehard soul just got ripped out. all i gotta say is wow

If your soul gets ripped out by a sports team all I can say is wow.

You might want to lay off that game. I'm as pessimistic as it gets, but have a feeling the Bills are going to beat the Cards.

It does have trap game written all over it. But only 4.5, and IN AZ! Tough one to lay off of if you have a taste for gambling (and can bet against the Bills).

Edited by CodeMonkey

The Cards are definately not the Pats or the Niners, and Miami almost beat them at their place, but I just don't see the Bills beating anyone on the road at this point. They have no mental toughness and I have no confidence in the coaching staff to turn this around any time soon. They are a defeated team and it shows in their demeanor. As soon as something bad happens in the game, they will implode.

A friend of mine laid a grand on the niners down at the Palms, and that was at -9.5!

It' -4.5 and the Cards really need a bounce-back game, I can't see a better opportunity than Sunday. I expect Fitzgerald to GO OFF!

Love my Bills forever, but I held back last week, and left all kinds of money on the table. This isn't about sentimentality. it's about cold, hard, cash.