Play it out... then blow it up

DDD

We have learned that the Bills are not a very good football team after 5 weeks. In fact, they are flat out terrible They are probably the worst team in the AFC East which is shocking to me. Play out the season then start over. The whole front office and coaching staff should be replaced. They have taken the "build within" appraoch and it has failed. Get new people in with new ideas and approaches. Things are stale and inept and have been for too long. PLAT IT OUT THEN BLOW IT UP!

Why wait? Because who do we put as interim coach? Who do we want to risk alienating for the rest of the season? We bought in toe Gailey's system, the roster is loaded with talent he wanted and we have risked a lot. Luckily, there are some good players of that bunch.

We do not have anyone on this team that can step in to finish his season up.

now, my concern is we go 2-14 or 3-13 and still not get a top 3 pick as there are even worse teams. browns, new orleans, jaxsonville, there's a chance we are not the worst in record inspite of being the worst from here on out.

at this opint we have to root for some realy horrible sucking, not just bad sucking.

WE NEED TO KEEP WANSTACHE AND GAILY, AND FITZ!!!

now, my concern is we go 2-14 or 3-13 and still not get a top 3 pick as there are even worse teams. browns, new orleans, jaxsonville, there's a chance we are not the worst in record inspite of being the worst from here on out.

at this opint we have to root for some realy horrible sucking, not just bad sucking.

WE NEED TO KEEP WANSTACHE AND GAILY, AND FITZ!!!

Browns will get better each game. They will win some. Promise.

Saints have too good of an offense not to win 3 games this year. It is still early.

Jags have a new coach, a pretty darn good one, who will rally his team through the season and they'll win some in the end.

We might just be battling the Jets and the Fins for low spot on the totem pole.

Saints have too good of an offense not to win 3 games this year. It is still early.

Jags have a new coach, a pretty darn good one, who will rally his team through the season and they'll win some in the end.

thanks for that pep talk, i now have faith we can be the worst!!!

Jets and Fins? No way. The Jets already destroyed this team once and even with their injuries could take it to them again. And have you been watching Miami play? They're not immensely talented but they are playing far better than the Bills.

The team to watch is the Chiefs.

Edited by MRW

Why wait? Because who do we put as interim coach? Who do we want to risk alienating for the rest of the season? We bought in toe Gailey's system, the roster is loaded with talent he wanted and we have risked a lot. Luckily, there are some good players of that bunch.

We do not have anyone on this team that can step in to finish his season up.

Bring in Jerry Sullivan and Bucky Gleason. They both believe they have the answers.

We blew it up after Jauron. We ended up with Gailey, Nix and Wannstedt. I like the assistant GM Whaley. But even he is tainted now. The problem is a lot more systemic. We need to hire someone from within the Ravens, Giants or Packers organization and give them the keys to the kingdom. I hear Polian is available.

I hope mean ole Sully doesnt say anything negative in the paper this week to upset the Kool-aid drinkers.

speaking as an optimist, and a semi-delusional one at that, it's not anything that sully will say that will bother me. what bothers me is that today i saw the team that i love completely **** the bed, and i was thinking who the new coach will be. and who he will have as his staff. and who will be the new quarterback. and the truly depressing part was that this was all in the second quarter.