If Kerry wins....We are no better than

With oliver the wiesel as defense secretary (hey, a 10 month military career can't be all bad).

Our only mission is to fight and wipe out the terrorists (french included).

President Bush is the one who has started the job and will continue it for 4 more years.

A vote for President Bush is a vote for security for the United States.

A vote for that kennedy "wanna-be" Kerry is a vote for a tax raise, your money given to anyone but you and french will become our national language.

Chief Corky...BILLS fan and Bush supporter in jagwad country

With oliver the wiesel as defense secretary (hey, a 10 month military career can't be all bad).

President Bush is the one who has started the job and will continue it for 4 more years.

A vote for that kennedy "wanna-be" Kerry is a vote for a tax raise, your money given to anyone but you and french will become our national language.

13957[/snapback]

Is it okay if I ask you a personal question? Are you making over 200,000 a year?

(for full disclosure, I'm not)

13957[/snapback]

Did you just imply that we should invade France?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

So THAT's why we're in Iraq... seems as if that's not our only mission! :unsure:

I must have missed it... Iraq really was that haven for terrorists! haha

Did you just imply that we should invade France?

14039[/snapback]

Hey, if he wants to go out and fight the world, hand him a gun and go at it... Hard to find a friendly base when all of the nations of the world kick us out of their country!

Meanwhile, we can get to some real solutions for solving our problems :D

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
There were a lot of Ed's that died in the trenchs during the WWI.

Ed, you can lead our "shock troops".

:unsure:  :D

14117[/snapback]

My great uncle died of gas poisoning for the Canadian Army during WWI, and I have his name as my middle name. I never forget what sacrifices were made against Germany to keep Europe free of the Kaiser's imperialism.

He could have served for the U.S. Army too... he tried first, but they kicked him out when they found out he was 15! :lol:

We don't fight wars just to fight... we fight them because we HAVE to. Some people forget that easily.

Kind of figured there would be a lot of pansie a$$ liberals reacting in their true nature to my post.

I guess you french ladies..I mean...liberals can go wander off into the sunset with your whinie values and sensitive foreign policy and let the real men do the dirty work for you.

Come on back when it's all over and your cushy fat a$$ can sit back down on that lazy boy chair and B word about anything else you want. No one listens anyway.

Chief Corky...President Bush and BILLS fan in jagwad country

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Kind of figured there would be a lot of pansie a$$ liberals reacting in their true nature to my post.

I guess you french ladies..I mean...liberals can go wander off into the sunset with your whinie values and sensitive foreign policy and let the real men do the dirty work for you.

Come on back when it's all over and your cushy fat a$$ can sit back down on that lazy boy chair and B word about anything else you want.  No one listens anyway.

Chief Corky...President Bush and BILLS fan in jagwad country

15289[/snapback]

This is funny! You can't make this stuff up!!! :blink::P

I keep hearing the R. Lee Ermey voice with these posts, and I just crack up. If it was Army or Marines, I'd understand, but I know it's USN so it makes it even more funny!! Luckily all my chiefs that I have worked for have been a lot more level-headed, especially the ones who are Seal Team chiefs. They don't go on and on about kill em all and all of that, they know what's going on, and they take care of the REAL enemies. I was ready to go to Iraq and do my job and possibly die for t, but it didn't happen, we weren't sent. REAL MEN don't blather on and on about how 'rag heads' and 'french whiners' should get theirs. REAL MEN have the courage and honor to stand up for what is right and offer intelligent solutions to fix the problems. If you ASSUME that people with a consience and intelligence are not warriors, then you are HIGHLY MISTAKEN. When I put on Chief, I will remember the lesson that you offer... and I will ALWAYS strive to protect my shipmates from ignorance and careless words. They deserve better when they go out there putting their lives on the line for America.

God. It just kills you that the French, Germans and Russians(and the rest of the world) were right. It kills you that we should have waited. It kills you that we look like a bunch of stupid jackasses. We shouldn't have lied about WMDs and the connection between Al Quada and Iraq so we could win one for Bush Sr. We should have taken care of Osama. Remember him, the one who actually had a hand in 911?

I was 10 blocks away from the world trade center....and this effffin president used my patriotism and fear against me, eefffff you.

A REAL leader wouldn't have ignored warnings.......YES....there is a chance, that if we had a real leader, there would have been no 911. But he was on vacation and couldn't be bothered. So the fact that his President is using this as his main platform, when he could have prevented it, is disgusting. But most ignorant sheeeeeeep Americans like you don't care. Ra---Rahhh-Rahhhhh! I'm sure that those who supported Hitler eventually knew they were morons...there's still hope for you!!!!!!

Had we not rushed into this stupid war, we would have realized that Iraq didn't have WMDs. Then we could have spent that money on securing our homeland, not slaughtering thousands of innocent people and 1000 American soldiers. I guess you like Americans getting killed for no reason.

So ahead, keep defending your draft-dodging, lying, coke-snorting, frat-boy war criminal. If it makes you feel better, tell me to get out if I don't like this America. But, I will remind you, this is what America is built on. People who speak out against what is wrong. You are wrong.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Are you a squeal? If not, exactly what do you do for the Navy? Just curious.

15373[/snapback]

No, I'm not.. I was a comms guy who got deployed with them wherever they went, and we are required to go through SERE school, jump school, weapons traning with rifle, pistol, and M-60, and comms school in preps for it. Not your average naval duty, but one that I thoroughly enjoyed for 4 1/2 years. It was a privilege to work with a lot of those guys... they put in so many hours, and go through so many long, arduous deployment cycles that when the actual mission comes up, it's automatic. Right now, I have friends who are in Afghanistan and Iraq, and they are fine people to work for... Up until 2003, we spent a vast majority of the time training in various parts of the US and the world, but after 2003, work was non-stop. Right now, I have transferred and I'm overseas. I just get upset when people don't realize that there is a difference between fighting for American freedom and against terrorism and fighting just to fight. I'd MUCH rather fight for American freedom and against terrorism than go off on some Iraqi adventure..

Most guys don't get to do what I did in an entire Naval career, but I was very lucky. You Marines may get a lot of heartache from us sailors, but when it comes down to it, you guys do one hell of a fine job. Thanks, and I mean it sincerely.