#1 or #2 ???

T master

AJ Green is catching balls from a pretty average QB in Andy Dalton, and he may already be a top 3 receiver in the league. I think Stevie would be one of the best #2's around, but he is a middle of the pack #1. Like others said, he is not big and fast enough to just go get the ball no matter where it's thrown. His numbers would be better with a better QB though, for instance the 40 yard TD he should have had last week when he was 10 yards in the open and Fitz chucked it out of bounds.

Stevie couldn't carry Green's shoelaces. AJ is freaking all world. Doesn't mean Stevie isn't effective.. he is. He definately has this hamstring problem that needs to clear up ... this team has a bunch of nicked up guys after only game 4 (CJ, Fred, Stevie, MW, Urbik, Glenn) .... could be a couple ugly weeks out west...

He actually would be an outstanding #3 WR for a top receiving corps, a good # 2 WR for a good receiving corps, and a serviceable #1 WR for a below average receiving corps (which is his situation by the way).

Can you imagine the kind of number 4 he would be???

Wait is this a batting order? I don't understand what number of wins this entitled you to....

You know , although i have a great fondness for Stevie J & think he is a good player for the Bills when i look at other games & see some of the plays that other receivers make i can't help but think ..

Is Stevie a true #1 ???

When you look at Megatron , or Welker & Gronk or Julio Jones , does Stevie compare in the respect of when it's crunch time & you need that catch is he the " GO TO GUY " ??

I think he is in B/lo but would he be in G- Bay or any Tampa or is it just our scheme that makes me think this way ??

Or do there QB's make them guys better ? Would a better QB make our own Stevie J the "#1" that we call him & get rid of the question i ask you other fans !!

I know this has been talked about it in the past to a certain extent & i apologize for returning to it , but after seeing some of the other replays of the games this past week & the catches that were made the question just came back to me & i had to revisit it with you all ..

He's a two, but will look better with Dwayne Bowe as our # 1.