Our roster is good. Our coaching is bad.

Look how much better the Redskins are with RGIII. I say we do what we have to for Gino Smith.

First things first - fire Wanny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What we have to do is lose every game from this point out. Probably going first or second overall, can't risk having two teams with need at QB being 1 and 2 on the board.

Andy Dalton was a 2nd round pick. TJ Yates a fifth rounder. Mallet a 3rd rounder. John Skelton a 5th rounder. Aside from Dalton, none of these guys required an "overdraft." You wouldn't want one of these guys on the roster as a developmental prospect instead of Jackson or Thigpen?

And if Nix didn't like these guys, but he likes Fitz, I have to wonder, what the hell is wrong with Nix?

Dalton was picked 1? 2? Picks after ours. He didn't like his arm, which is still a big question.

I didn't have him in the overdraft category (locker, gabbert, ponder who I think they get if he falls into the 20s, tebow, etc...)

Mallet I like but has huge question marks with drug use and leadership

And the other two are late rounders- remind me the odds on those?

Chan and Wanny's game plan today and against the Jests; best summed up as badly lacking, it is clear that this combination is not improving. That is the bottom line right there. They have some talents on the team ,we could see more from most of them but THAT is part of the problem. Sure there are holes but they didn't make sound decsions and it reminded me all too much of DJ's crap.

Look how much better the Redskins are with RGIII. I say we do what we have to for Gino Smith.

First things first - fire Wanny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy's name is "GENO"!

I'm not a big stickler for grammar and spelling, but I think if you want to appear to know something about a player, you should at least know his name. "Geno" isn't hard to get right.

Our roster is average. Our coaching is average. That equates to an equal amount of wins and losses. A 2-2 record now is about right for this team, with 8-8 when the season ends. The Bills need major upgrades at QB, WR,LB, and DE (yes DE) before this team will legitimitaly earns a playoff spot.

We have decent personnel on defense who frequently appear lost. That's coaching to a good degree. Even the announcers Sunday commented about how confused our DBs appeared at times.

Dalton was picked 1? 2? Picks after ours. He didn't like his arm, which is still a big question.

I didn't have him in the overdraft category (locker, gabbert, ponder who I think they get if he falls into the 20s, tebow, etc...)

Mallet I like but has huge question marks with drug use and leadership

And the other two are late rounders- remind me the odds on those?

The point is that other teams in the league have drafted QBs to develop, without the expectation that the guy will be their next franchise QB.

I understand that Nix doesn't want to overdraft, but wouldn't be worth a 3rd rounder to see if a guy like Mallet could get his head straight? Wouldn't it be something to have a guy on the roster who could throw the ball deep, outside the numbers? Would you have liked to see that guy out there when the Bills were down by 20 in the fourth quarter, just to see if the team could develop a deep passing game?

Teams can draft developmental QBs. The Texans did that in the 5th round with Yates and watched him win a playoff game for them. The Seahawks took Wilson in the 3rd and watched him beat their high-priced FA for the starting job.

Do you think that the Pats felt they were drafting their franchise QB in the 6th round? Of course not, but they were following the accepted NFL practice of drafting developmental QBs in the mid to later rounds of the draft.

Nix doesn't follow this practice. It's as though he believes that if he can't hit a home run with a QB pick in the draft, he's not even going to take a swing. Most other NFL GMs do not follow his approach.

We have decent personnel on defense who frequently appear lost. That's coaching to a good degree. Even the announcers Sunday commented about how confused our DBs appeared at times.

We knew we had a very young secondary coming into this year.