Amazing Race is back!!

Just Jack

Another week, another elimination.... I thought they would've saved a team by now. I wouldn't be happy if they give the Hindu girls or the douche with the blond mohawk another chance, they are both getting pretty annoying.

• 4 weeks later...

The teams this season aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, at least to date anyways. I can see some losing teams from previous seasons just trouncing this bunch.

Agreed. Everyone knows that they should never keep their passports anywhere else than directly in their possession. Never keep them in your packs. You never see people writing down notes either, even though it seems like every season there is a "memory" road block at the end of the race.

• 2 weeks later...

Did I mishear it, or did the "twinnies" :barf: not call the Beekmans "the gays"? I'm by no means the PC Police, but c'mon, really?!

I cannot drive stick. Just not something I learned or would be able to do. So, AJ, you'd better be a master of the shift or it's no dice! It's just each limb having its own independent thing to do --- right hand on stick, left hand on wheel, right foot on gas/brake, left foot on clutch --- that gets me. I am awesome at any number of task activities, but I just am not coordinated enough for it.

I missed last week's episode of Holland. Will have to catch up on that, as I am half Dutch by heritage (my mum was born there). We've been logging some serious free time in the hospital as she had a major cancer surgery last week.

Did I mishear it, or did the "twinnies" :barf: not call the Beekmans "the gays"? I'm by no means the PC Police, but c'mon, really?!

I cannot drive stick. Just not something I learned or would be able to do. So, AJ, you'd better be a master of the shift or it's no dice! It's just each limb having its own independent thing to do --- right hand on stick, left hand on wheel, right foot on gas/brake, left foot on clutch --- that gets me. I am awesome at any number of task activities, but I just am not coordinated enough for it.

I missed last week's episode of Holland. Will have to catch up on that, as I am half Dutch by heritage (my mum was born there). We've been logging some serious free time in the hospital as she had a major cancer surgery last week.

I can drive a stick, as in a car. Lol My grandfather immigrated from Holland back in the early 1900s so I'm 1/4 Dutch. :-) Been wanting to go over to Holland some day. We have relatives that we still keep in contact with so it would be nice to get over there to see them.

Great finale, congrats to the Sheep Boys, what a shocker. I wasn't cheering for them till tonight, but I sure didn't like seeing the others team against them. VERY glad the Hindus didn't even place, STFU twinnies!

Edited by Rico

Watched it this morning, even knowing who won, I was still on the edge of my seat several times.

That flag challenge, I know I would have gotten three right off, France, Spain, and China. I wonder though if there were extra word flags to throw them off. Going back and checking the video, there were two extra phrases (9 flags, 20 phrases). So after getting the first two, doing the math, there was still 20,922,789,888,000 combinations. No wonder it took them hours to complete.