Scalped Tickets - Online or at the Stadium?

QB Bills

Hello,

just wanted to know if anyone can help me. I'm thinking of going to the game this weekend, but as you all know, it is sold out. Ideally I'd like to have good seats but the prices on stubhub and ticketexchange are really expensive. Can anyone answer the following?

1. Is it better to just go to the stadium the day of the game and take my chances? or should i just buy the tickets online through those mediums or something like craigslist?

2. where is the best place to sit? i'm assuming that your view is restricted if you're too close to the benches..

You may start to see better prices online in the next couple of days from people that actually have no plans to go to the game, best advice is to check very often in the next couple days to be the first to see the best prices. Id always rather go to the game with a ticket in hand price will be well worth it if the outcome is anything like last year.

Just keep in mind this is probably the hottest ticket of the season. Prices on StubHub and TicketExchange are above $90. So finding a deal will be tough. Those two sites are the most trusted but charge large fees. But they make all buyers and sellers put up a credit card so if a deal sours you get your money back.

I don't have any experience with eBay or Craiglist, but if you can, buy from someone local and insist on exchanging money and tickets in person. There are always scalpers at RWS but they will be asking top dollar for this game. You might get a deal if you wait until after kickoff.

Avoid buying a PDF printout ticket. You don't know if the guy is selling the same ticket multiple times.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

row 10 and below in the lower bowl, between the 20's is restricted view as the players stand on sidelines.

i strongly urge the NFL ticket exchange (safe and instant delivery) over scaplers. prices will start to drop, especially on saturday as sellers who cant go, will drop prices. some sellers who prefer to use them, list very high just to see if they can get it.

thanks for the replies everyone...much appreciated

i've always wanted to sit front row at least once in my life, but this might not be the game to do it - for financial reasons mainly

might check out the club seats as the good seats on those scalper sites are about the same price, if not more expensive