G Wilson - good guy award

BuffaloBud

George Wilson is a class act and a professional gentleman of leisure. I swear, building your team around late round picks and UDFA's isn't what you'd call "savvy", but a beneficial side effect is that the Bills are filled to the brim with starters who simply appreciate the chance to play in the NFL.

Thought you all might enjoy this - from Bills twitter feed. George Wilson pulled a young fan from the sidelines to play catch with him before the start of the game Sunday.

http://instagram.com/p/P9tEb3Q2ID/

I was on the sideline with my two boys a couple of years ago when my they were 7and 8 and he brought them both out on the field to play catch. It was an away game in Atlanta. They had a blast, he is truly a class act.

One of the reasons I so want this team to do well, make the playoffs, get some national pub, etc. is because this group of players is so easy to like. (The other reason is because like the rest of you idiots I have been personally suffering psychological and sometimes physical pain on more than half my fall Sundays for the past 12 fargin years.)

From Senator Wilson to Ryan Neighborhood BBQ Every Sunday After Home Games Fitzgibbon to Fred Greatest Teammate of All Time Jackson to Kyle I Will Tackle You Without Touching You By Driving Your Own Lineman Into Your Grill and Then I Will Chuckle About It Williams to Leodis I Don't Care How Many Ways I Get Benched and How Many Fans Yell at Me on Twitter I WIll Still Be a Friendly, Stand-up Guy, and I Will Still Try to Play My Ass Off Every Time I'm On the Field Sink or Swim Which is Why My Teammates Mob Me When I Do Something Good McKelvin, it's a righteous team.

I love them. I love them all.