Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

3rdnlng

So, since I don't agree with you that I am wrong, I'm arrogant? Once again, when are you going to refute the meat of my contention? All you are doing is playing little girl games. How pathetic you are. I'm doing such "fine work on your behalf"? What have you said in this thread that has any meaning? You argue like a little girl. You have no substance, but plenty of little girl invective. You really should show up with something substantial, or just shut up. If I cared, I'd be embarrassed for you.

I love it how, when you've dug yourself into a hole, you keep digging...but sideways. It's hilariously unique.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it how, when you've dug yourself into a hole, you keep digging...but sideways. It's hilariously unique.

You are morphing into the little girly guy. You refuse to debate substance, but continue with your snarky attacks. I once thought you were better than this.

You are morphing into the little girly guy. You refuse to debate substance, but continue with your snarky attacks. I once thought you were better than this.

I already debated substance. Twice. Your response has consistently been "Neener! Neener! Neener!" And now you're blaming THAT on me.

You were wrong. End of story.

I already debated substance. Twice. Your response has consistently been "Neener! Neener! Neener!" And now you're blaming THAT on me.

You were wrong. End of story.

So, Michelle makes literal statements about John Lewis and Jim Clyburn in the same sentence as she makes what would certainly appear to be a literal statement about the Underground Railroad. I am the one who took her to task for her statement and you and the feckless one attack me for "misunderstanding not only Michelle, but history? You didn't even argue that she might have misspoke, but attacked me for taking her at her word. I repeatedley asked you and TYTT to discuss substance and all you can do is repeat your personal attacks. "You are wrong. End of story. Discussion over. I have spoken". You do much better when you actually argue a point. You don't do so well when you impersonate pBills.