So can we talk about SJ attitude for a minute

D521646

it's become obvious the teamsmanship has collapsed. Since the divaesque attitudes are being picked up by savvy fans. there is only one solution.

Chan needs to take the guys out for a movie and cheeseburgers Saturday night in Browntown. If this gets to the point where Chandler is jumping onto the stands after a TD during a road game, then the problem could become irreversible.

Edited by Best Player Available

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's become obvious the teamsmanship has collapsed. Since the divaesque attitudes are being picked up by savvy fans. there is only one solution.

Chan needs to take the guys out for a movie and cheeseburgers Saturday night in Browntown. If this gets to the point where Chandler is jumping onto the stands after a TD during a road game, then the problem could become irreversible.

Jump into the stands in Cleveland and there is a good chance the jumper becomes dogfood for a 300 lb man in a bulldog mask. Sounds risky.

Are you serious? Fitzpatrick gets a pass being a horrible QB who cant throw fish flakes in a fish tank but is a good guy. But Johnson who gets frustrated because he's open and can't throw himself the ball is a diva? This thread needs to be closed and re-opened called "Who wouldnt get frustrated like SJ when Ryan Shitzpatrick throws them the ball".. This is amazing how much people give him excuses. HE IS TERRIBLE..

:lol:

Sometimes the 1,000,000+ words in the English language just aren't enough to elucidate the paranoid, asinine, unfounded ideas of our posters.

Don't we all just wish all the Bills looked and acted exactly like Chris Kelsay?

Only problem is a team of Kelsays would probably go 0-16, because Chris Kelsay sucks.

Are you serious? Fitzpatrick gets a pass being a horrible QB who cant throw fish flakes in a fish tank but is a good guy. But Johnson who gets frustrated because he's open and can't throw himself the ball is a diva? This thread needs to be closed and re-opened called "Who wouldnt get frustrated like SJ when Ryan Shitzpatrick throws them the ball".. This is amazing how much people give him excuses. HE IS TERRIBLE..

And here is where we make the turn into yet another Fitz bashing thread.

:lol:

Sometimes the 1,000,000+ words in the English language just aren't enough to elucidate the paranoid, asinine, unfounded ideas of our posters.

Don't we all just wish all the Bills looked and acted exactly like Chris Kelsay?

Only problem is a team of Kelsays would probably go 0-16, because Chris Kelsay sucks.

Dear gawd, how pathetic you all are. I was making an observation with zero conjecture, and asking if others were aware of the same things I was? So what we have is that some of you are completely oblivious to the observations I have made, two, some of you noticed it but provided your own conjecture, and three, some of you noticed it and like me, not too worried about it, but stating that he does indeed look a bit off.

That about sums it up!

Tim-

I am totally with you on this. I was going to bring it up on here, but I knew all the eternal optimists would jump my case for pointing out a negative. His body language and facial expressions have been very divaesque. Anybody who is good at reading these cues can easily pick up on it. I am definitely worried about it.

I also get the sense that Fitz is trying to please him and this might affect his decision-making. Instead of letting the defense dictate and finding the open man, he might be feeling pressure to get Stevie his stats.

This dynamic is in the early stages of development, but like you, I certainly have picked up on it.

What exactly are you worried about? You rail on Fitz for sucking, but are now suspicious about Stevie being upset because he's not getting the ball enough?

Through two weeks of action, Stevie is 38th in the NFL in targets with 15. Hardly near the top of the league. So 7.5 times a game Fitz is trying to get the ball to our best WR, a number that when taken into account Nelson's injury, hardly seems like the QB is forcing the ball to appease him.

Yeah but his Harvard degree, I'm sure he could come up with a far better insult to whatever your last name is. This thread has nothing to do with Fitz.

Edited by stony

Dear gawd, how pathetic you all are. I was making an observation with zero conjecture, and asking if others were aware of the same things I was? So what we have is that some of you are completely oblivious to the observations I have made, two, some of you noticed it but provided your own conjecture, and three, some of you noticed it and like me, not too worried about it, but stating that he does indeed look a bit off.

That about sums it up!

Tim-

Zero conjecture huh Tim? Go back and read your post again.

"Is he becoming a diva type like TO, Moss? He's getting the ball more than any other reciever (Which is a topic for another discussion as I'm not happy about how one dimmensional Fitz is becomming) on the team, so what's his beef? I'm telling you all something isn't right, there's something going on with him."

Those are your words, and they sure sound like conjecture to me. Don't abandon your wild speculations already, only 3 pages into your thread, just because we don't all agree with you.

There is a reason why the threads come back to Fitz....he hasn't played well since, what week 5 of last season?

I'm not a Fitz apologist by any means, but this isn't true. He shreaded the Jets late last year. He did have a 120 rating on Sunday, and I'd wager most fans would say he played great if he didn't miss that one early throw to Chandler. So instead of roasting his 10-19 and 2TD performance, many would be lauding his 11-19 2TD performance. Weird.

Zero conjecture huh Tim? Go back and read your post again.

"Is he becoming a diva type like TO, Moss? He's getting the ball more than any other reciever (Which is a topic for another discussion as I'm not happy about how one dimmensional Fitz is becomming) on the team, so what's his beef? I'm telling you all something isn't right, there's something going on with him."

Those are your words, and they sure sound like conjecture to me. Don't abandon your wild speculations already, only 3 pages into your thread, just because we don't all agree with you.

You don't define conjecture by askng questions? Now If I would have said he is becoming a diva then you'd be on to something. Now, you'd be correct to say that I am speculating that there might indeed be a problem with Stevie based on his actions and body language, but I cannot confirm it.

Basically, I all was saying was tantamount to ...Just sayin dude... :)

Tim-

I'm pretty sure the OP just asked if anyone else saw anything that looks kind of odd about SJ's attitude on the field. I have no idea who the OP is, and wondered the same thing at the game. I love SJ.

He's just asking. I'm wondering as well. This wasn't the kind of SJ matured posturing, that's why he asked. Hopefully, it's the groin, but it does look to have a tad bit of pout in there as well.

They left the huddle once in the KC game and he looked upset or confused. I thought there might be a rift too. This was before the TD reception. On TV I couldn't see if fitz was able to congratulate him after td. I have no beef w/ fitz or SJ and wondered if he was mad at Fitz about the calls. Looked like something was bugging him.

You don't define conjecture by askng questions? Now If I would have said he is becoming a diva then you'd be on to something. Now, you'd be correct to say that I am speculating that there might indeed be a problem with Stevie based on his actions and body language, but I cannot confirm it.

Basically, I all was saying was tantamount to ...Just sayin dude... :)

Tim-

That's right you're offering possible explanations that you can't prove. That is speculation, conjecture, whatever you want to call it. It doesn't matter that you put a question mark after the sentence.

As far as getting the ball more than any other receiver, that might have more to do with the fact that SJ is the only proven receiver on the team, not because he's a diva and always demanding the ball.

Listen to his interviews on WGR's audio vault or on bb.com. Don't limit your analysis to "reading" his body language through the TV.

This may be some of the dumbest **** I've heard in quite awhile. There is not a single Bills player who seems to be more about the Bills and his teammates all while trying to enjoy the experience of playing pro football, and a guy who whether some of you like to admit it or not could've bolted for greener pastures. The Best wr we've had since Eric Moulds and people seem to want to run him out smh