Darryl Talley answers a bunch of questions on twitter

bbb

Darryl Talley is the single best, and most complete outside linebacker I've ever seen. He was all at once brilliant, vicious, intuitive, and instinctive.

He was the reason I started playing football, and the reason Lawrence Taylor will never be number 56 in my heart and memory.

He is an obvious Hall of Famer, Bruce Smith being the only player on that 'D' more consistent and imposing.

Thanks for taking the time to answer a few questions, Darryl.

You're the very, best.

Darryl Talley is the single best, and most complete outside linebacker I've ever seen. He was all at once brilliant, vicious, intuitive, and instinctive.

He was the reason I started playing football, and the reason Lawrence Taylor will never be number 56 in my heart and memory.

He is an obvious Hall of Famer, Bruce Smith being the only player on that 'D' more consistent and imposing.

Thanks for taking the time to answer a few questions, Darryl.

You're the very, best.

I echo this statement.

Darryl was the heart and inspriation for our D for many years.

This team needs a leader like this...someone who will not let a team-mate coast..., many of his teammates were afraid of being challenged by Darryl...

Talley inspired Bruce every game.

Darryl always helped a teammate up, and what was always noticeable, was on the sidelines cheering for the offense, rarley sitting down, always with his helmut ready to jump on the field. He would have played O line if they needed him.

Smart, savey, tough, and a great teammate.

My favorite player of all time.

The only player on this team that comes close is Kyle Williams...but his position does not allow him to be as influencial to his mates.

I agree with you guys. He was so consistently solid. He didn't have Biscuit's talent, but I would take him every time over him.

He's fun to follow on twitter when he's watching a game or when he's watching Honey Boo Boo!

Maybe I knew at some point but "forgot". I wonder how Talley got away with the spiderweb jersey with the league back then? Now days you can't even write anything on your T-shirt under your jersey without getting screwed.

Man could we use a guy with his intensity now. Kyle is close in his play, but Talley was crazy out there.

Edited by Best Player Available