One testament to the Olines turnaround

Pete

The Bills allowed 18 sacks in the first 4 games. Bledsoe was sacked 226 times in a 54 game span(3 years with NE, 2 years and 4 games with the Bills). Well in the last 12 games this year Drew was only sacked 19 times. Thats a drop from 4.19 sacks a game to 1.58 times a game. Thats something to build on! We will get a new LG next year, we will have our top two TEs back and next years line will be improved!

The Bills allowed 18 sacks in the first 4 games.  Bledsoe was sacked 226 times in a 54 game span(3 years with NE, 2 years and 4 games with the Bills).  Well in the last 12 games this year Drew was only sacked 19 times.  Thats a drop from 4.19 sacks a game to 1.58 times a game.  Thats something to build on!  We will get a new LG next year, we will have our top two TEs back and next years line will be improved!

188990[/snapback]

0:)

You forgot something TREY TEAGUE SUCKS.

189007[/snapback]

NJ Sue, I find it odd that you support Drew no matter how badly he stinks up the field and yet you say Teague stinks. Teague absolutely does NOT stink, and I'll take Jim McNally's opinion of him over anyone here. He's still taking the heat from a poorly COACHED offensive line of 2002-2003. Teague has been our BEST lineman all season.

NJ Sue, I find it odd that you support Drew no matter how badly he stinks up the field and yet you say Teague stinks. Teague absolutely does NOT stink, and I'll take Jim McNally's opinion of him over anyone here. He's still taking the heat from a poorly COACHED offensive line of 2002-2003. Teague has been our BEST lineman all season.

189028[/snapback]

YOU MUST BE DRUNK. TEAGUE STINKS AT CENTER.

The Bills allowed 18 sacks in the first 4 games.  Bledsoe was sacked 226 times in a 54 game span(3 years with NE, 2 years and 4 games with the Bills).  Well in the last 12 games this year Drew was only sacked 19 times.  Thats a drop from 4.19 sacks a game to 1.58 times a game.  Thats something to build on!  We will get a new LG next year, we will have our top two TEs back and next years line will be improved!

188990[/snapback]

I think the play of the OL has been a surprise the 2nd half of the year. I think if they can continue to improve in terms of run blocking, WM will be in for a pro bowl season in 2005.