I got problems...

Dante

...at running back. I wasn't strong at RB to start with, so when FJax went down it put me trouble. My rb's now are Kevin Smith(vs Niners ugh!) Donald Brown and I picked up Jonathan Dweyer today from the Steelers. I think he may be a good start this weekend. I know Mendanhol is practicing but I can't see him getting to many carries. Do you think Dweyer is a good stop gap for this week? It's not like the Jets are that great at stopping the run.

I think Smith and Brown are better options this week than Dwyer.

A foot injury kept Dwyer out of practice Wednesday (returned Thurs). I certainly wouldn't play Dwyer if Mendenhall plays; there are just too many RBs getting snaps on the team.

I own Fred Jackson, Redman and Mendenhall so I've been paying close attn to this as well.

I know you're looking to get through this week, but looking toward the future, I'd pick up Mikel Leshoure. He's much, much better than Kevin Smith, and will quickly be getting the bulk of the carries in Detroit. He's a pretty good receiver too if you're in a PPR league. Leshoure comes off his 2 game suspension next week :thumbsup:

I know you're looking to get through this week, but looking toward the future, I'd pick up Mikel Leshoure. He's much, much better than Kevin Smith, and will quickly be getting the bulk of the carries in Detroit. He's a pretty good receiver too if you're in a PPR league. Leshoure comes off his 2 game suspension next week :thumbsup:

I would but he's gone. We have a 14 team league so pickings are thin. I managed to pick up Andre Brown like Matt in KC was saying. It's possible that he is my savior at my weak rb position this season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.