Stevie vs. Kansas City D

If we know about it so does the league.

I am sure that a memo or at least KC is being told that any type of unnecessary roughness against S.J. will be delt with quickly(during the game) and harshly after(fines/suspensions). The last thing the league needs or wants is a player getting hurt deliberately. I do not see him taking a cheap shot. If he gets hurt, it will suck. But to me, how Stevie has the same injury he had a year ago is confusing. Did he not have surgery to correct it? Or does it take so lon gto recover from? I know the groin is a sensetive area, but come on.

If we know about it so does the league.

I am sure that a memo or at least KC is being told that any type of unnecessary roughness against S.J. will be delt with quickly(during the game) and harshly after(fines/suspensions). The last thing the league needs or wants is a player getting hurt deliberately. I do not see him taking a cheap shot. If he gets hurt, it will suck. But to me, how Stevie has the same injury he had a year ago is confusing. Did he not have surgery to correct it? Or does it take so lon gto recover from? I know the groin is a sensetive area, but come on.

I heard Gregg Williams personally delivered the memo.

F*ck KC and that p*ssy Eric Berry or David Berry or Logan Berry or whatever the f*ck kind of berry he is.

GO BILLS!!!

F*ck KC and that p*ssy Eric Berry or David Berry or Logan Berry or whatever the f*ck kind of berry he is.

GO BILLS!!!

Eric Berry did act like a little be-atch after that whole affair. I understand him being upset, but he took his whining to a different level. I personally expect Stevie to have 7 for 130ish and a TD.

So I remember posts about the Kansas City D having a bounty on Steve 3-4 months ago. Its now coming to me that if there is a bounty (or they're out to get him) and he gets injured, how screwed would we be on a measure of 1-10.

I say 5...

...+ 9000 :(

whats with you and all the memes recently?

GO BILLS!!!

Berry White? Betty White? Betty Ford? Henry Ford? Harrison Ford...who was in The Devils Own with Brad Pitt, who starred with Kevin Bacon in The Sleepers

What do I win?

oh and F Berry, legal hit, maybe not a good one tho.