Coupla tailgating questions

Thurmal34

Just scored 4 tix to the opener, lower level, 'tween the 30s! Needless to say, I'm "pumped and jacked". (that's for you, FM :rolleyes: )

Now, on to the important stuff:

I know the Bills were squawking about not opening the lots until 9 am during last season, but traditionally my buddies and I get to the stadium around 7:30 and start setting up shop. Are they enforcing this 9 am rule vigorously or can we still get there at our usual time?

Also, toying with the idea of just staying in my buddies Volkswagen Vanagon and using the comfort station to clean up rather than stay at a motel. Has anyone used the comfort station? Is is filthy or halfway decent?

Thanks in advance!

Also, toying with the idea of just staying in my buddies Volkswagen Vanagon and using the comfort station to clean up rather than stay at a motel. Has anyone used the comfort station? Is is filthy or halfway decent?

Thanks in advance!

660[/snapback]

You could do it, it's actually not bad. I think there's one shower stall in there.

The Bills Management will be inspecting tailgating in the parking lots stating this weekend. They will be issuing tickets to people for tailgating without a proper tailgat. Please check www.buffalobills.com/tailgate101.htm for more information.

without

Just scored 4 tix to the opener, lower level, 'tween the 30s! Needless to say, I'm "pumped and jacked". (that's for you, FM  :rolleyes: )

Now, on to the important stuff:

I know the Bills were squawking about not opening the lots until 9 am during last season, but traditionally my buddies and I get to the stadium around 7:30 and start setting up shop. Are they enforcing this 9 am rule vigorously or can we still get there at our usual time?

Thanks in advance!

660[/snapback]

The stadium lots will not open until 4 hours before the game. That's 9:00am.

Private lots are different.

For the opener only, the annual TwoBillsDrive.com tailgate party will be at Hammer's Lot. It will open earlier.

Stadium lots open 4 hours before kickoff.

Hammer's Lot will be open before that.

The Bathhouse/restroom building, which the taxpayers of Erie County paid for, have 5 showers for the guys and 5 for the gals.

1687[/snapback]

Hammer, I'm staying on Walden near the Thruway. If I leave @ 4:30, I should be at your lot by 5 :D Unless you think I should get there sooner..

Hope you still have room when I get there...

Stadium lots open 4 hours before kickoff.

Hammer's Lot will be open before that.

The Bathhouse/restroom building, which the taxpayers of Erie County paid for, have 5 showers for the guys and 5 for the gals.

1687[/snapback]

bathhouse's :D

Archived