All Access 22 film

Wayne Cubed

Agreed but the Jets never got the ball in our territory on any of our turnovers. On Fitz's picks, they got it on their 39 and 48. On Spiller's fumble, the Jets took over on their 47. Is it nicer to make them march down a long field before scoring? Obviously. But I can't pretend for a second that if only we don't turn the ball over our defense miraculously stops giving Sanchez wide open targets, we hurry him into forced throws and poor decisions, or even generate a turnover of our own. The Jets NEVER had to adjust their game plan regardless of the drive start field position.

In the Oakland game, the Chargers three times took over on blocked punts or bad snaps well inside Oakland territory, once at the Oakland 8 and the Oakland D forced them to settle for FGs every time. It's not asking too much for our defense to do the same.

At least ONCE.

GO BILLS!!!

I hear what you are saying, but the 47 and 48 yard line is mid-field, and that's VERY good starting field position.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread had de-volved a bit.

Lets focus on things that would only be shown by the all-22.

On a related note, I "think" I saw on the nfl network crawl that signing up for the nfl rewind package includes a 1 week free trial, and it includes the all-22. If you guys wanna research that, it might be like a free trial of crack. But hey, free is free.