[closed]1 & Done. Fitz will be benched by week 5.

Jackson will get in before Thigpen if it comes to that. But Gaileys unwillingness to change anything leads me to believe Fitz plays all season unless he gets hurt.

Plus how stupid would it make ChaNix look if they bench Fitz for sucking so soon after giving him the big contract. They won't want to look that stupid.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Typical knee-jerk reaction by schizophrenic Bills fans. Fitz did not play well today against a very good defense. All of a sudden, Fitz will be benched and Chan will be fired. Sounds logical :thumbsup:

I am not saying he will be benched...but you ridicule people yet ignore the fact that this is what Fitz has done in literally the MAJORITY of his starts in Buffalo. You want to treat it like a fluke, but unfortunately it has been the norm. You can go game by game he has started here and his bad games out number his good ones 3 to 1.

I am not saying he will be benched...but you ridicule people yet ignore the fact that this is what Fitz has done in literally the MAJORITY of his starts in Buffalo. You want to treat it like a fluke, but unfortunately it has been the norm. You can go game by game he has started here and his bad games out number his good ones 3 to 1.

Your right he was not the greatest last year after he got his ribs broken against Wash. 10TDs 16Int. and 1-8 record. But he was 14TDs 7Int before Wash. and 5-2 record. So he can have good games in a row.

You ever tried to do anything with broken ribs let alone take body shots from 300+ pounders? Just breathing hurts.

Not making excuses for Fitz as he needs to be better, more consistent, but he isn't as bad as a lot want to make him out to be.