If this continues does Gailey survive the year?

Gailey has a putrid overall win/loss record, went "all in" in his defence of Ryan Fitzpatrick which might have caused us not take chances in the draft on a QB. Our defence with him as headcoach has been at an all-time low.

Today, the team didn't look prepared.

At the very least he might not get a contract extension. I can't see him extending him if we have another losing record.

marty ball, and some new qb, but who knows which one... chad henne? lol

No way he makes it past this season if this is how the team looks rest of season. He really needs at least 8-8 to keep the job, and even then it isn't safe.

!@#$ THAT MAN... this is the problem...

rex ryan goes to two afc champ games, then goes 8-8 with an injured team, and he is supposedly on the hot seat...

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WHEN THEY SAY CULTURE CHANGE... IT STARTS AT THE TOP...

If I remember correctly, there were more than a few folks who said back during the 2009 season there was absolutely no way that Ralph would fire Dick Jauron because he had just signed a new contract extension.

Ralph should have stuck to his guns and kept Jauron

7-9 is looking pretty good

Chan is doing less with more talent than Jauron had

Noway i see any front office moves until team has new ownership!

nix, let me spend 130 million, we will win, and give 60 mil to a backup qb...

ralph- you can stay...

really dude?

if they dont win, its clean house and pay a real big time coach, ala jimmy johnson, bill cowher, whatever they want, full control, or the team will move... its that simple man

It's pretty hard to blame Chan when your team has nothing but backup QBs on its roster.

what a crock, Gailey has had 3 drafts, 3 free agent chances to improve his QB situation. He chose to stick with Fitz, and not draft a rookie QB. Just like he stuck with Trent Edwards all the way up until he cut him 2 games into the 2010 season.

This team didn't look prepared to play a regular season game in any aspect, the defense was just as bad as offense.

George Edwards survived two years with people on this forum calling for his head for at least a year and a half. Gailey will be here for at least the rest of this year, and will probably get 8 wins which will make him secure for the next year or two after that.

I have never bought into the megamind talk, and I have always thought the offense was too pass wacky. I also thought Fitz could be a good game manager. Now I don't know what to think,

If I remember correctly, there were more than a few folks who said back during the 2009 season there was absolutely no way that Ralph would fire Dick Jauron because he had just signed a new contract extension.

Irrevelant. Not the same context to Gailey's situation, actually THE OPPOSITE who is coming to the end of his contract. These things do matter when firing or extending coaches!

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever