Adam Schein of NFL.com says Bills will have best D-Line in NFL

8) Sorry fans of The Giants, Lions and Eagles. I love what Buffalo has up front after signing mega-starMario Williams. Mark Anderson was a nice cherry on top. I think Marcell Dareus becomes a stud in his second season. Kyle Williams is one of the most underrated defenders in the NFL. When he was injured last year, it sucked the life out of the Bills. He's healthy and this line will dominate in the pass rush and stopping the run. The Bills, because of the defensive line, are going 10-6.

http://www.nfl.com/n...?module=HP11_cp

Edited by LiterateStylish

This is absolutely true. The Bills D-Line is the best in team history and, in my mind, the best line in the entire league.

LBs are weak and the CBs are young, so the defense will give up some big plays. But this is a line that can dominate the AFC East for the next 3 or 4 years. It's certainly the core piece to build the rest of the defense around in the next two off seasons.

8) Sorry fans of The Giants, Lions and Eagles. I love what Buffalo has up front after signing mega-starMario Williams. Mark Anderson was a nice cherry on top. I think Marcell Dareus becomes a stud in his second season. Kyle Williams is one of the most underrated defenders in the NFL. When he was injured last year, it sucked the life out of the Bills. He's healthy and this line will dominate in the pass rush and stopping the run. The Bills, because of the defensive line, are going 10-6.

http://www.nfl.com/n...?module=HP11_cp

I agree with what you say except on Kyle Williams still flying underrated. he was a pro bowl alternate, is now an official member of the NFL big bucks club (no matter how much is draft status still keeps it in check). It's safe to say Kyle has arrived. Of course being on IR last year kept him out of the news. He's paid now to be a stud and he is. The league is aware.