The Peanut Party

Apparantly in the Tea Party wing of the Republican Party it's okay to throw peanuts at a black camerawoman and say "this is how we treat animals."

This new low earns the Tea Party a new name the Peanut Party. Congrats!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/08/29/wolf-blitzer-cnn-racist-attack-camerawoman_n_1841316.html?utm_hp_ref=media

Apparantly in the Tea Party wing of the Republican Party it's okay to throw peanuts at a black camerawoman and say "this is how we treat animals."

This new low earns the Tea Party a new name the Peanut Party. Congrats!

http://www.huffingto...tm_hp_ref=media

No, you idiot. Your talking point isn't "blame the Tea Party." You're supposed to blame the ENTIRE Republican Party. Read your memos.

No, you idiot. Your talking point isn't "blame the Tea Party." You're supposed to blame the ENTIRE Republican Party. Read your memos.

I blame your party mascot. I'm fine being an ass. We don't throw peanuts but we will take a crap on Fox News cameramen.

I blame your party mascot.

Not my party.

I'm fine being an ass. We don't throw peanuts but we will take a crap on Fox News cameramen.

Therein lies the difference. These idiots got thrown out of the convention. If this happened to a FoxSnooze cameraman at the DNC, the party would laud the perpetrators as heroes.

Not my party.

Therein lies the difference. These idiots got thrown out of the convention. If this happened to a FoxSnooze cameraman at the DNC, the party would laud the perpetrators as heroes.

Did anyone check thier voter cards? I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they had a "D" on thiers...

Did anyone check thier voter cards? I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they had a "D" on thiers...

Since they were in the convention, I suspect they were actually Republicans.

But since we're talking about the RNC...I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they didn't bother checking and let Democrats in.

Lets see some names.

its pretty convenient, and despite liberal myth, out of character for Taxed Enough Already members to behave like that.

If we have all these witnesses, just announce who the people were who did this...... and then we'll know.