Rate Tarvaris Jackson's arm strength and Accrurcy

HOUSE

No offense but who really cares about arm strength or accuracy if the QB holds on to the ball too long and is indecisive. From everything I've read about the guy he can be very inaccurate at times

You need to look at why the Seahawks gave up on this experienced NFL QB! Here is the reason that the Seahawks made him expendable..."But he also had no TD passes, six interceptions and nine sacks in the final two minutes of halves, which helped prompt the club’s search that led it to Wilson and Flynn"

http://blog.seahawks...off-to-buffalo/

Bottom line is the Bills traded for what looks like a Ryan Fitzpatrick clone...with less gray cells and more arm strength. Both QB's have played on losing teams throughout their careers and both give pause for concern as to if they can win in the playoffs or not! The real questions are, Can TJ pick up Gaileys offense. Can he read the defense and get rid of the ball in under 3 seconds to the open receiver like Fitz can

I rate his arm strength as powerful, able to make all the throws. Accuracy is above average but he has one of the best deliveries in Pro football. Even Buddy Nix made a comment about this after his signing with the Bills.

I recommend you watch this clip, because NOT everyone agrees.....

Who has the better arm strength, Fitzpatrick or Jackson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOp0hVMbvY8

Minnesota Dolphins?

"Exciting player - not good at football"??

Great Seattle playoff run- Justin Forsett???

And you expect us to glean some valuable insight on Jackson from this????

My God, Man!

I just called up stats pages for Jackson and Fitz side by side and except for their pictures, they are eerily similar.

This.

The knock I've heard on Jackson is that he hangs on to the ball too long and takes too long to make decisions at times.

He's kind of the anti-Fitz in that regard

I've always liked him. I just wish we could have pulled off this trade earlier instead of wasting the offseason on VY