espn trade question

nuklz2594

Petulant millionaires meet their match when they come up against powerful billionaires.

MJD is a petulant millionaire?

Is he more or less petulant than Kahn?

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see where you're getting "petulant."

MJD has largely said nothing about his holdout. Kahn is blabbing to the media about "the bus leaving and Jones-Drew had better run to catch it."

MJD thinks he's worth more than he's being paid under his current contract. That doesn't make him petulant.

MJD is right up there with Brunell, Boselli, Fred Taylor, and Jimmy Smith as the greatest Jaguars in history.

He's always conducted himself with class and has never said anything but positive things about the organization. You can criticize his decision to holdout but to call him petulant is way off.

it was proposed that jets should trade tebow and shonn green to jville for mjd. would you do it? i would in a heartbeat.

Only way Jacksonville would do it is if they are insane. No one trades themselves into a QB controversy (Except the Jets) this late into camp. And lets say they are desperate for Tebow you think that a mid level RB plus Tebow are enough? They would have to throw in a second rounder at least for that trade to make any sense.

If Jacksonville is trading away MJD they are getting a 2nd rounder plus other considerations at the very least.