Only 18 days until the 2012 Bills Season Begins. Why #18 Naaman Roosev

I remember that Temple game. I shut it off being so pissed UB let Temple "win the game" with :38 seconds left, lol.

Naaman was "the guy" at UB. That Temple hail mary was not even his best catch. Watch the Bowling Green game from that same season. NR makes a diving TD catch and gets blasted by a BGSU defender. I mean T-boned-by-a-bus-going-60mph blasted, and he still hung on to the ball. He is fearless and has velcro hands.

He will wind up elsewhere and he will do well if we cut him.

PTR

I agree with both of you, I hope the FO realizes that he is better than Choice or White and keeps 6WRs, (they could always use Corey Mac as a RB or Brad smith or use Smith and Dorin as HBs in passing situations if one or both CJ and FJ go down for a game and it may even work!) he may even be better than Hagan.

I know it seems Homeristic to say the home town boy who is a bit slow and doesn't show up as much against some of the better opponents should stick but it is more than that at least with me. He is a proven route runner and has good hands, plus he makes good catches, to me he would be best in the slot.

I think the best players should make the roster, the ones who have shown up in games. Last weeks 60 yards, 6 catches and last years performances show Naaman shows up and he is young enough that he should still be getting better. I hope he gets that chance with this team. I don't think that if he is cut he will be sitting at home waiting for a call this year, some one else will pick him up and I hope it is not in our division or conference. I really hope it isn't w/ Brady. He maybe really important to have with the team in December this year on a couple of levels.

Edited by bowery4

Two things come to mind while reading the posts in this topic.

Corey McIntyre is a great blocker, can catch, and might be able to run… we don't now because he's not given the chance. I hate that Gailey is at the forefront of coaches who ignore the fullback. We might have a guy in CMacwho could line up behind our huge O-line + Lee Smith and just pound on teams late in games when nursing a lead.

Why is it that all the Bills QBs look for Roosevelt when he's on the field? Isn't that fact pretty damn important… that the QBs are comfortable with him because they always trust him to be where they think he's going to be?

I really want Namaan to make the team. I feel the same way about him that I did about Stevie before he became "IT". He really has some skills. He's not super fast or quick just like Stevie. His major upside is his hands. He catches absolutely everything. I can see him becoming really good, I just hope it's with us.