Trent Edwards 180..

BillsBiker

I for one, was never a fan of Trent's. I was a JP fan and still feel that he had more potential but just needed some time with better coaching. I did meet Trent at the Hall-of-Fame game a few years ago and he was very nice so I'll never wish anything bad on him. Years ago, I bet my brother that JP would end up having a better NFL career than Trent. It seems the more that Trent plays, the worse he gets so I may win the bet yet. Is JP in the Canadian league now?

There was talk during or after that draft that Green Bay had been interested in drafting JP Losman.

I wonder if there was any truth to that, or if maybe it was planted by a clever GM (a la Nix saying Cordy Glenn was just a Guard).

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TE was the perfect storm of a punt on 4th and 1centimeter in the 4th quarter coach in Jauron and a timid low self esteem concussion case that throws the ball away on 4th down. Sorry, like all of my ex-girlfriends, I don't wish him harm, but I don't wish him well either.

He won't. And i strongly believe we ruined his career. O well.

ya, how unfair it was to give him 3 years at the reigns and name him starter when he had already failed multiple times. It was also our fault that he refused to throw normal passes in the nfl. The kind that go 10 yards or more. What jerks we were to "ruin" him by not giving him the best o line in the nfl. I personally would never go make millions, be on TV, be famous, then refuse to just throw a ball ten yards...that would ruin me!

We must have been sitting right next to each other.. I was in the 12th row at the 50 yard line on the visitors side right behind the bills bench.

i was actually underneath your seat the whole time. did you notice me? I didnt mind until you ordered that burrito.

Its known as "inconsistent"

its called, he wouldnt throw down the middle in any game before arizona, he wouldnt throw down the middle in any game after arizona. after the chargers, the NFL figured out to cover te backs and trent was finished....as simple as that.

Edited by loserlovers