Was Stephon Gilmore the best available pick for Buffalo?

What do you guys think? Check out this article, and do you agree with this?

http://nomorelinks.com/draft-news/wasstephongilmorethebestavailableplayerforbuffalo/#&panel1-7

Favorite part of the article:

"I honestly believe that Gilmore will be the best defensive back on the Bills roster this year, and I am glad I am not sitting in the Bills front office, because if I was I would be talking about Michael Floyd or David DeCastro right now. So Bills fans, you should be thanking Buddy Nix and company in Buffalo, and remember “BILLIEVE”."

What do you guys think? Check out this article, and do you agree with this?

http://nomorelinks....falo/#&panel1-7

Favorite part of the article:

"I honestly believe that Gilmore will be the best defensive back on the Bills roster this year, and I am glad I am not sitting in the Bills front office, because if I was I would be talking about Michael Floyd or David DeCastro right now. So Bills fans, you should be thanking Buddy Nix and company in Buffalo, and remember “BILLIEVE”."

Billieve!!!

Thanks Damond :thumbsup:

The most difficult positions to fill with real talent on an NFL team these days - QB, LT, DE, CB; The Bills walk out of 2012 draft, potentially with 2 of those positions filled for the next half decade, at the least (Gilmore, Glenn). Add in Brooks, who looks like he'll be a very good CB, and the Bills front office made no mistakes in the first 2 rounds.

Keeping in mind, too, that this team is not necessarily expected to be peaking for another year or two, depending on QB play. Nix and Gailey must have been thinking this was Fitz's year to prove himself - if he proves he's franchise material, our run starts now. If he proves unworthy - and, that must have been a possibility in their minds - then they'd be gearing up to finally solve the QB problem next year. This only goes to show that the rebuild is not rebuilt - the players they picked up this year will be complimented further in the next few years to come. Getting a top notch CB is never a bad idea (unless it's at the expense of a true top 10 QB prospect - which wasn't the case).

Only one way to find out if he was the best available pick...wait a couple of years and watch.

Seems really legit up to this point though, and i trust buddy's judgement on evaluating talent so hopefully it all works out