4th annual Tailgate Open - anyone interested in golf before the opener

For the past 3 years we've had a little golf outing on the Saturday afternoon before the home opener. I'm just trying to figure out if there's any interest in doing it again this year.

Last year we played at Arrowhead, the 2 before that were at Diamondhawk (near the airport). If there's enough interest I'll start looking into courses/tee times.

I'm in, the only issue is that I'm currently recovering from two broken toes (done while working at a golf course actually) and the 6 week point is the Friday before the game. I'll make sure I update my status in here as I know more, but for now, count me in.

I'm in, the only issue is that I'm currently recovering from two broken toes (done while working at a golf course actually) and the 6 week point is the Friday before the game. I'll make sure I update my status in here as I know more, but for now, count me in.

Ringer!

What course do you work at?

Ringer!

What course do you work at?

Oh great, now I have expectations :P

I work at a place called Brynwood Golf & Country Club in Armonk, NY. I'm done for the season now with this injury, but I'll be relocating to FL within the same company for the winter.

I'm out this year, since my plane doesn't land until 8:30p. on Saturday. Soccer coaching prevented me fromgetting in earlier...

Cool, so I can call YOU nasty names and give YOU crap for not showing up at Danny's on Saturday night.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. LewPort & Marcellosaurus - Are you still in? If so, do you have any preference for course/time?

My son is now not coming but I might have recruited 2 more Bills fans that I golf with here in Rochester to come along.