Nice job Barry

Canadians are ridiculously stupid and China is exploiting this. It is sad because we are right next door. We have been "Mr. Nice Guy" to Canada all this time and our reward is our commie enemy starting a slow takeover of our northern border. Our Los Gatos foreign policy and a bunch of do-gooders who wanted to help backward countries like Uganda, Bangladesh and Canada have contributed, but if we continue to look the other way at how stupid Canadians are we will continue to get results like this.

Why try to determine what it is? It's both.

I want to believe he's just an idiot and not a guy hell-bent on forcing us to live in a world the way he envisions it. The key here is "forcing us." The idea that he will tear one thing down so its product becomes so expensive that we are forced to buy his product to advance his plan is the kind of thing that should scare the hell out of America.

But it doesn't. Just look at the people on this board who BELIEVE in this president. We get what we deserve, I guess.

Edited by LABillzFan

I want to believe he's just an idiot and not a guy hell-bent on forcing us to live in a world the way he envisions it. The key here is "forcing us." The idea that he will tear one thing down so its product becomes so expensive that we are forced to buy his product to advance his plan is the kind of thing that should scare the hell out of America.

But it doesn't. Just look at the people on this board who BELIEVE in this president. We get what we deserve, I guess.

We get what they deserve.

Canadians are ridiculously stupid and China is exploiting this. It is sad because we are right next door. We have been "Mr. Nice Guy" to Canada all this time and our reward is our commie enemy starting a slow takeover of our northern border. Our Los Gatos foreign policy and a bunch of do-gooders who wanted to help backward countries like Uganda, Bangladesh and Canada have contributed, but if we continue to look the other way at how stupid Canadians are we will continue to get results like this.

Talk about us all you like, you're the ones who elected a guy who nixed the deal.

Talk about us all you like, you're the ones who elected a guy who nixed the deal.

Why are Canadians unable to manage a company? There is no question here that the Canadians need foreign help to properly manage a company. It is just a question of which country or company will step in to help/take over.

I agree that the Los Gatos Obama administration hurt the chances for a US company to take over or too forge a partnership that helped the US and in turn could help our downtrodden neighbors. His inaction is allowing commies to step in, but if Canadians had the brain power, they could run things themselves. It is too bad really.

Why are Canadians unable to manage a company? There is no question here that the Canadians need foreign help to properly manage a company. It is just a question of which country or company will step in to help/take over.

I agree that the Los Gatos Obama administration hurt the chances for a US company to take over or too forge a partnership that helped the US and in turn could help our downtrodden neighbors. His inaction is allowing commies to step in, but if Canadians had the brain power, they could run things themselves. It is too bad really.

While you may have a point about the average Canadian's ability I have run into numerous new Canadians (most of them from former East European Communist countries) who have the ability to picque my interest and get a rise out of me. Niagara Falls at sundown bares watching. Your defamation of our suburb of Canada is uncalled for and should bar you from the VIP room.