Halftime in America

Oh ya, let's let Hollywood pick our president :unsure:

If George Clooney can host a $15M fundraiser for Obama, the least Dirty Harry can do is make Romney's day

On a side note Dave, have you dealt with Priority or Hall when buying a car? I might be buying in the next couple months

Edited by /dev/null

If George Clooney can host a $15M fundraiser for Obama, the least Dirty Harry can do is make Romney's day

On a side note Dave, have you dealt with Priority or Hall when buying a car? I might be buying in the next couple months

No and hell no! Buy a Honda Civic, stop eating expensive meats, drink only cheap beer, invest all your money in the stock market and retire early and enjoy life! and exercise often

No and hell no! Buy a Honda Civic, stop eating expensive meats, drink only cheap beer, invest all your money in the stock market and retire early and enjoy life! and exercise often

My beloved Cavalier is near the end of its life and I'm overdue for a replacement :(

If I was going for a sedan, the Civic would be #1 on my list. But America is a land of big SUVs, which makes driving a low riding sedan difficult because it's hard to see around them. So I've given up, if you can't beat them join them. Looking more for a CRV, Equinox/Terrain, or Santa Fe

Sorry dude, i'm a carnivore. You can have my steak when you pry it from my cold dead incisors

I can't drink cheap beer or invest my money, because my money goes towards drinks for women. Which is how I both enjoy life and get exercise :devil:

My beloved Cavalier is near the end of its life and I'm overdue for a replacement :(

If I was going for a sedan, the Civic would be #1 on my list. But America is a land of big SUVs, which makes driving a low riding sedan difficult because it's hard to see around them. So I've given up, if you can't beat them join them. Looking more for a CRV, Equinox/Terrain, or Santa Fe

Sorry dude, i'm a carnivore. You can have my steak when you pry it from my cold dead incisors

I can't drink cheap beer or invest my money, because my money goes towards drinks for women. Which is how I both enjoy life and get exercise :devil:

Lol! Ok, that's good! Maybe a Toyota Tacoma with a v-6?

Not looking for a pickup truck

So you are going with an SUV so you can be like others? Huh? And don't give me that safety/seeing thing... Those are all small SUV's. If this doesn't scream "lemming." Probably safer in a nice coupe/sedan.

Anway... Outta those three, go with the CRV... You will be happy you did. Smaller than Terrain/Equix I think? Santa Fe looks kinda dated IMO.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

So you are going with an SUV so you can be like others? Huh? And don't give me that safety/seeing thing... Those are all small SUV's. If this doesn't scream "lemming." Probably safer in a nice coupe/sedan.

This is the world we live in

And these are the hands we're given

Use them and let's start trying

To make it a place worth living in.

Anway... Outta those three, go with the CRV... You will be happy you did. Smaller than Terrain/Equix I think? Santa Fe looks kinda dated IMO.

I dated a girl with an Equinox and really enjoyed driving her car (no pun intended). I have a friend whose daughter bought a GMC Terrain and she loves it. My boss owns an older Santa Fe and swears by Hyndaui's. She's looking for a new car and fell in love with the GMC Terrains but didn't like the Equinox interior (even tho it's the same car :unsure:). Her predecessor (my former boss) drove a Tuscon and now an Equinox and loved them both

I'm so confused

I'm looking for reliability. My 98 Cavalier, well it's a 98, 'nuff said for reliability and it gets close to 30MPG. I don't want to step down in either reliability or MPG

Not looking for a pickup truck

Why not? You're a homeowner now, right? Things are damn useful when you need them. You don't have any titsuckers that you need to haul around, and there are pickups with comparable gas mileage to the larger SUVs.

Why not? You're a homeowner now, right? Things are damn useful when you need them. You don't have any titsuckers that you need to haul around, and there are pickups with comparable gas mileage to the larger SUVs.

No ****. Sucks having a coupe with a house that's requiring a lot of updating.

Show me a pickup that gets 30mpg