Bills Are Never On NFL Total Access

In the internet age who the hell turns on the teevee for Bills coverage? I'm 700 miles away from the Ralph and get more than my fill between this forum, a handful of blogs and the Bills own site. Who cares if Andrew Siciliano isn't covering us? Not me.

Yep. Agree 100%.

The real issue here is being ignored and the disappointment that stems from it - all part of the Buffalo inferiority complex. They want to see their oft disparaged city and team get some deserved props in the national spotlight. That's the actual issue - not the need for some cursory regurgitated information that the fans already have from other multiple sources.

Edited by SouthernMan

I don't even watch ESPN or the NFL Network. I get my Bills news here. They will be forced to cover us where we are in the playoffs and Super Bowl.

they will want to, its not like we will be forcing them. when people want to watch, they will show us.

Last year when we were 5 & 2 & ranked #2 in the NFL, we were everywhere & everybody was talking about the resurrected Bills. Then the wheels fell off the cart & we lost 8 out of the next 9. C'mon guys...we deserve to be invisible right now. It's all about winning!