Titans WR dead in apparent suicide

From a person that has studied depression and anxiety and lives with it on a day to day basis, your post is insensitive at best and offensive at worst.

See what your trying to do is rationalize irrational thoughts. A person dealing with depression (which I am assuming the victim was going through) cannot do that. Simply cannot. I would never wish depression on my worst enemy. It is horrible, to battle your own thoughts, not be able to eat, sleep, think, socialize, anything really.

Try this. Go home. Sit in a closet for 24 hours. Then put ear muffs and gloves on and sit there for a week. Tell me then how rational your thoughts are. Thats what depression is like. Or maybe youd like my episodes where my heart rate skyrockets, I sweat uncontrollably, my mind races and its like having 500 people at once talking in your head each one telling you to do something different, to scream, to cry to run to lash out in anger, to slump over. Do that in a board meeting, during a test, on a date, in line at the grocery store. Then try telling yourself you are normal. Try dealing with that everyday for 20 years and calling someone weak you insensitive !@#$.

I'm lucky. I got help and plenty of people that never let me get to that point, but one or two things go differently when i was 19 and it might have turned out very differently

Not to make a full joke of your statement because I agree that depression is scary, but many of us face these emotions every Sunday, just ask Stojan. Also, many of us should probably be committed...

This post paired with your screen name makes me question your character.

I do admit to occasionally having some regret about the screen name. Obviously Ralph is the main reason the Bills are in Buffalo. As with everyone on this board, the team has helped to create friendships and has left me with many Good memories. I would love it if Ralph lives to be 120 and the Bills stay in town, become a consistent contender, and win a few Super Bowls. However the reality is that Mr. Wilson will likely pass in the next 5 years. Based on a 50 plus year history where we have had only 2 stretches of consistent success (5 yrs in mid 60s and 10 yrs from late 80's - 90's) and many more losses than wins, the odds are significantly in favor of new ownership improving the product on the field.

Truly I have no death wish against RW, just my attempt at dark humor after enduring so many dismal seasons. I can accept the criticism that the screen name is sensitive, but there is some truth in it.

As for the sensitive soles, I believe the posters on TSW have the toughest feet anywhere on the Internet. So I regret that comment too, although not the complete post.

I do admit to occasionally having some regret about the screen name. Obviously Ralph is the main reason the Bills are in Buffalo. As with everyone on this board, the team has helped to create friendships and has left me with many Good memories. I would love it if Ralph lives to be 120 and the Bills stay in town, become a consistent contender, and win a few Super Bowls. However the reality is that Mr. Wilson will likely pass in the next 5 years. Based on a 50 plus year history where we have had only 2 stretches of consistent success (5 yrs in mid 60s and 10 yrs from late 80's - 90's) and many more losses than wins, the odds are significantly in favor of new ownership improving the product on the field.

Truly I have no death wish against RW, just my attempt at dark humor after enduring so many dismal seasons. I can accept the criticism that the screen name is sensitive, but there is some truth in it.

As for the sensitive soles, I believe the posters on TSW have the toughest feet anywhere on the Internet. So I regret that comment too, although not the complete post.

You are simply uneducated and ignorant. It is the same as calling someone dying with cancer a coward cause they can't fight it.