Some Lucky Ones will be at RWS while....

Spiderweb

There's no place like home (only exception - RSW). Plenty of cold beer, warm food and my entire family watching and cheering for Bills. How many others here have their favorite room decorated with a Bills theme?

(for some reason when I look at this via Firefox, it gets a bit out of sorts, but with IE, it's A-OK)

OhBF's Place

There's no place like home (only exception - RSW). Plenty of cold beer, warm food and my entire family watching and cheering for Bills. How many others here have their favorite room decorated with a Bills theme?

(for some reason when I look at this via Firefox, it gets a bit out of sorts, but with IE, it's A-OK)

OhBF's Place

187413[/snapback]

That is sweet! I would love to have a room like that in my house.

Nice job! :(

OhBF's Place

187413[/snapback]

Nice bar. Great job. Happy Belated birthday.

OhBF's Place

187413[/snapback]

Honestly, that is one of the coolest football rooms i have ever seen in a house.

Perfect man - just perfect.

Why would you EVER need to leave?

EDIT - holy crap, i just saw the pool table and dart setup... WOW.

OhBF's Place

187413[/snapback]

Firefox works great for me. I wonder what your issue is.

Sweet digs dude!  I've got an unfinished basement and lots of dreams.  And your basement is what I'm dreaming about for mine!

187457[/snapback]

All in takes is a dream, a hammer, some nails, some screws, some glue, some sweat, and more cash than my wife normally let's me near......

We bought this house in 1997 and I began planning how to do it almost immediately. It took three years to get started, but I had plenty of time to get the plans right. That's a big part of it.

When our youngest (Joshua, almost 4) reaches 10-12, I'll be converting their play room off the rec room into our home theater, so I hope I'll still be healthy enough to make it fly.

Thanks.

I have partied in this "Bills Room."  Good job, bro!!!!  That was a cool display.  And by the way, NJ Sue, you're pushing the birthday.  It's not belated yet

187623[/snapback]

MANATEEFAN!!!!!!!!! How are you and your hubby doing? I like the sweet toys you two recently treated yourselves to. That 05 'Stang would look real good in my driveway.

Bout time you quit lurking and posted. Love ya....

P.S. My profile had my B-Day as the first so NJSue only went by what she saw.

NJSue - thanks, my B-day is the 18th and I corrected my profile.

Excellent set up. I'll have to try to get a picture of my buddy's place. He's gone completely over the edge in his "playroom":

70" Plasma flat-creen

2 30" TVs above the plasma

5.1 stereo surround

Gold Tee 2005 video game

Bubble hockey game with Sabres vs. Oilers custom painted figures

Professional blackjack table where I lost $100 during the first Bills-Pats game

$1500 Pop-corn maker

Putting-green in back yard next to pool (it's FL, everyone has a pool, except me)

Yes it's ridiculous, but his wife lets him do it. They have a 3 year old and brand new baby (2 weeks), so the rest of the house is a giant playroom anyway.

My other friend built a $5k Tiki Bar onto the back of the house. I'll have to post some pics of that one too. To use a kids phrase, it's "off the hook".