I have a question about Romney( but not really).

So really, I want to know what you think about Mitt Romney having a horse in the Olympics.

It seems nobody cares about this story, but I do. Now I'm going to tell you why Obama is superior for not having a horse in the Olympics. But, so that you don't catch on to my douchebaggery, I'm going to throw in small, pointless criticisms of Obama here and there to make me look reasonable, such as: equestrian does create some jobs, and Obama shouldn't be critical of that.

But, then, I'm going to go back and remind you that Romney is an out-of-touch rich guy. Of course, I'm not just going to come out and say that. Rather, I propose to do it via another cutesy question like "can somebody explain to me why having a horse is good political idea in a contentious race like this? Doesn't being unable to see that make Romney a little out of touch? If he's qualified to be President, can somebody explain to me why he doesn't know better?"

Then, I'll say something self-effacing, "or am I a liberal douche".

When I'm done writing this, I'll smile the little smile of the "most clever person on the board".

Until I realize that OCinBuffalo is back from his travels, will be back to working from home for a while, I really ain't that clever, and therefore, my douchebaggery is now at an end.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Did you do that in front of a mirror? :blink::unsure:

Dude. Every post he makes is an exercise in schizophrenic hilarity. Though this is the first post where he laid off the emoticons. Usually :lol: every other :o word has :lol: one of :lol: those after it.

Pretty sure there are at least 3 competing voices in OC's head at any given time. This post just proves that.

Dude. Every post he makes is an exercise in schizophrenic hilarity. Though this is the first post where he laid off the emoticons. Usually :lol: every other :o word has :lol: one of :lol: those after it.

Pretty sure there are at least 3 competing voices in OC's head at any given time. This post just proves that.

Or...it's just another invite for you you show off your subtext interpretation abilities. :lol:

You seriously don't get this? Seriously?

You are rapidly approaching conner level inability to process abstract thought.

But, yeah, your psycho-babble makes you look wise. :lol:

EDIT: Posts like yours....are what makes this board a worthwhile endeavor...for me.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Actually I found this to be pretty funny and a fairly good depiction of the typical "convince me why I should consider voting for Romney" type, none of who have any interest in being convinced of that or even has a desire to understand anything about Romney beyond SNL gags. But I know a lot of liberals so many I've heard such silliness more than others.

So really, I want to know what you think about Mitt Romney having a horse in the Olympics.

It seems nobody cares about this story, but I do. Now I'm going to tell you why Obama is superior for not having a horse in the Olympics. But, so that you don't catch on to my douchebaggery, I'm going to throw in small, pointless criticisms of Obama here and there to make me look reasonable, such as: equestrian does create some jobs, and Obama shouldn't be critical of that.

But, then, I'm going to go back and remind you that Romney is an out-of-touch rich guy. Of course, I'm not just going to come out and say that. Rather, I propose to do it via another cutesy question like "can somebody explain to me why having a horse is good political idea in a contentious race like this? Doesn't being unable to see that make Romney a little out of touch? If he's qualified to be President, can somebody explain to me why he doesn't know better?"

Then, I'll say something self-effacing, "or am I a liberal douche".

When I'm done writing this, I'll smile the little smile of the "most clever person on the board".

Until I realize that OCinBuffalo is back from his travels, will be back to working from home for a while, I really ain't that clever, and therefore, my douchebaggery is now at an end.

I'm not going to respond to this, but wait until one of my cat toys responds to somebody else who responded to you, thinking you were serious. Then I'm going to call my cat toy an idiot.