Are pre season games televised?

judman

well, i just bought both the preseason and Game Rewind..they better have that damn App out in the next week.

So for my viewing pleasure I now have:

Sunday Ticket

Max

Preseason Games

Game Rewind with Coaches Film

Any wonder why the NFL is the raking in the cake and why even the Bills are worth a $1Biliion.

LOL..if my old man were alive he'd be smaking me upside the head...waste of good money he would say!!.

Least the ticket and the max thing was comped.

We're in the same boat! NFL overload. I'm really looking forward to the Preseason Live app.

I don't know a lot about the way these things work, but wouldn't the operation system for the iPhone and iPad be very similar outside of the phone features? I didn't realize that there was enough of a difference that an app that works on one could be incompatable on the other.

You can run an iPhone app on an iPad, but the reverse is not true -- different platform. Some apps are designed for both; if so, then there is a little "+" sign when you download them.

When you run an iPhone app on an iPad, it literally looks like somebody dropped an iPhone in the middle of your iPad screen.

I've purchased this the last two years. Very good HD pic on your PC and only $19.99

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=5&ttp=2&app=PRESEASON_LIVE&icampaign=Prod_PL_Nav&cvsorc=Homepage.PSL.GP_Nav

One last quick question for those who have had this package - can you join a game that is in progress and watch it from the beginning? Or do you have to wait 'til the game is over to be able to watch it from the start? I won't be home in time for the start of some of these games, but I'll be able join about about halfway through them and would like to start at the beginning rather than join in progress, or wait 'til the game is over.

One last quick question for those who have had this package - can you join a game that is in progress and watch it from the beginning? Or do you have to wait 'til the game is over to be able to watch it from the start? I won't be home in time for the start of some of these games, but I'll be able join about about halfway through them and would like to start at the beginning rather than join in progress, or wait 'til the game is over.

I think, but not 100%, that you can do that. I seem to remember doing that last year..but I don't want to say 100% and not be right.

I think, but not 100%, that you can do that. I seem to remember doing that last year..but I don't want to say 100% and not be right.

Sweet. Sounds like you can watch it like a DVR, so FF through commercials should have me caught up in real time by the time the game ends ;)

NFLN Bills schedule:

Friday August 10: 4:00 PM – Washington Redskins vs. Buffalo Bills

Saturday August 18: 12 Noon – Buffalo Bills vs. Minnesota Vikings

Monday August 27: 4:00 PM – Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills

Saturday September 1: 1:00 PM – Buffalo Bills vs. Detroit Lions

PTR

Thanks for the info, PTR.

We're in the same boat! NFL overload. I'm really looking forward to the Preseason Live app.

You can run an iPhone app on an iPad, but the reverse is not true -- different platform. Some apps are designed for both; if so, then there is a little "+" sign when you download them.

When you run an iPhone app on an iPad, it literally looks like somebody dropped an iPhone in the middle of your iPad screen.

I gotcha, thanks for the info.

Sweet. Sounds like you can watch it like a DVR, so FF through commercials should have me caught up in real time by the time the game ends ;)

It does help.

I DVR'd the replays of the preseason games on NFL Network last year. Although I am hoping that I will be able to watch these games on a live stream online, otherwise I will have to wait for the replay on NFL Network.