Inside Training Camp Live

Inside Training Camp Live on NFL Network started today. I'm looking forward to watching it, gives me something to do during the last quarter of summer break. I'm hoping it won't be as bad as NFL Total Access so I don't have to find something else to do during the heat of midday.

I also wonder how much coverage the Bills will get. I'm guessing not much, but they might show Mario a few times and talk about the Bills chances of ending the playoff drought at least once or twice.

For me the NFL Network and ESPN's coverage of the NFL is unwatchable. I almost never go to either of those channels for any quality coverage. I'm suprised two such successful brands can't find a way to be more interesting.

Obviously they get viewers so they don't need me or fans of small market teams, but when did they get so lazy?

I'm also not a big fan of how extreme the ex players turned commentators has gotten. Jerry Rice, seriously?

La Canfora and the other guy were talking about the Jets and how they stand in the division. They are no where close to the Pats since they don't have the guys to cover all of the Pats' weapons.

Then we got our first Bills sighting. The Jets will have a hard time blocking the our pass rush and that the 2nd game against them last year showed that the gap between the Jets and the Bills is closing. The opener should be "exciting to watch." :w00t:

I watched it for the first 2 days of training camp so far. It gets really old, really fast. Same updates on Peyton Manning, which happen about every 30 mins. Then they cut to RG3, then the Saints updates and thats pretty much it. They will do the occasional odd team update, but why they make the show as long as they do makes no sense. If they are going to focus on just 4 teams, they could make it an hour show.

It would be nice if they actually did updates for every team, but then that wouldn't be exciting enough.