Ever been to a Bills game

udonkey

I have been planning on going to this game for the last couple of weeks, but due to finances and my buddy deciding he couldn't go, I backed down from it.

Now, 18 hours before kickoff, I'm really thinking about it again.

What do you guys think? I'm really on the fence and could probably be convinced to make the trip pretty easily. :pirate: If I'm going, I should get to bed soon, as I'd be leaving around 4am for Orchard Park.

The big plus is that I'm guessing it would be easier for me to scalp 1 ticket by myself than to get two or more.

i went to a monday night game by myself, against Cinci... back in '91. We won and Metzallars had a long TD... it was really fun. I met a few people and hung out before the game and then just made the long drive back to college after the game.. but it was fun.

i went to a monday night game by myself, against Cinci... back in '91.  We won and Metzallars had a long TD... it was really fun.  I met a few people and hung out before the game and then just made the long drive back to college after the game.. but it was fun.

187219[/snapback]

Exactly what I'd be doing...hmmm...it could start the new year out on a good note for me. :pirate:

I have been planning on going to this game for the last couple of weeks, but due to finances and my buddy deciding he couldn't go, I backed down from it.

What do you guys think?  I'm really on the fence and could probably be convinced to make the trip pretty easily.  :pirate:  If I'm going, I should get to bed soon, as I'd be leaving around 4am for Orchard Park.

The big plus is that I'm guessing it would be easier for me to scalp 1 ticket by myself than to get two or more.

187215[/snapback]

You will never know the good time you will have unless you go to the game. Heck I drive up from new jersey and go to games alone. FUN FUN FUN.

screw it - i'm on my way to meijer to grab a couple of things (a poncho is priority #1) and I'll be home and in bed preparing for my trip.

This is going to be like the night before christmas for a little kid though...I'm not going to be able to sleep at all...

Where does everyone from here meet up again? Lot 1, pole 5? Pinto Ron is at pole 6, right?

Thanks...I just needed someone to help justify it for me. I'd rather go by myself than watch the game on TV and regret not being able to celebrate in person.

I'm going by myself tomorrow.My car pool ride wimped out on me,but screw it.it's th last game of the season and i know a great tailgate party awaits me in lot 1.....

187242[/snapback]

Bart - I met you last year at the Jets game. I pretty much did the same thing then, except a friend of mine went with me. I'll see you, as well as the rest of the regulars, tomorrow.

Directions to Lot 1 Pole 5 and also Kenny the Pinto Guy.

187266[/snapback]

Thanks for the reminder. I've got a pretty good idea, but I've been to Buffalo for one game in each of the past 2 seasons, so its still pretty blurry. Hopefully next year I'll have season tickets and I'll never have to ask for directions again.

I sat at Jim Kelleys last game (against Jacksonville) by myself and sat next to a guy from Australia.....it was kind of cool....he didn't know much about "American Football"....too bad they lost....oh well.........If you can, go...ALL BILLS FANS ARE FAMILY!!

Go Bills baby!!!

What do you guys think?  I'm really on the fence and could probably be convinced to make the trip pretty easily.  :(  If I'm going, I should get to bed soon, as I'd be leaving around 4am for Orchard Park.

187215[/snapback]

Where are you coming from..? and yes you should go

Where are you coming from..? and yes you should go

187292[/snapback]

Cincinnati - and yes, I am going. I just got back from the grocery store to stock up on a few things. Will be leaving for the Ralph in t-minus 5 1/2 hours.

I went to the home opener vs the Pats last year by myself. I bought tix the night before from some NE fans and the guy who was supposed to go with me backed down. I called everyone I knew but no one wanted to go, or couldnt.

There was no way in hell I was missing that game though. It was awesome. It was cool though cos when ur at a game u dont feel like ur by yourself cos u are surrounded by bills fans. GO TO THE GAME DUDE!!!

I went to back to back home games, by myself in 1984 or1985. My buddy with whom I had season tickets got mono, and couldn't go. The Bills were so hideous that year, I literally could not get anyone to go with me. But, I wasn't going to miss the games. The weather was miserable for one of the games, against the Clevland Browns, freezing and pouring rain, Bills lost like 10-7 or something like that. For the third game my buddy missed, I took my little sister. I want to say we played the Raiders, and played well, but lost....