Who did SI rate as having the best 2012 offseason??

Absolutely.

Teams that are perennially good are given the benefit of the doubt.

Teams that are perennially bad are not given the benefit of the doubt.

I believe that the Bills are a team on the rise and that the Cheating Bastards***** are a team in decline but apparently until that happens, we have no right to express this view.

I also strongly agree with you that the Cheating Bastards***** would tank without Brady.

As I pointed out upthread, their drafts from 2006 to 2009 resulted in 2 first round busts, 4 second round busts, and 4 3rd round busts. No team in the NFL drafted more poorly than did the Cheating Bastards***** during those years.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/147769-who-did-si-rate-as-having-the-best-2012-offseason/page__view__findpost__p__2508844

This is not the same kind of team which won 11 games without Brady in 2008.

I agree if Brady were to go down, it would be catastrophic for them.

Consider this, they went to the Super Bowl with a D that was 31st against the pass, no running game and one WR. Who do people think got them there?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely.

Teams that are perennially good are given the benefit of the doubt.

Teams that are perennially bad are not given the benefit of the doubt.

I believe that the Bills are a team on the rise and that the Cheating Bastards***** are a team in decline but apparently until that happens, we have no right to express this view.

I also strongly agree with you that the Cheating Bastards***** would tank without Brady.

As I pointed out upthread, their drafts from 2006 to 2009 resulted in 2 first round busts, 4 second round busts, and 4 3rd round busts. No team in the NFL drafted more poorly than did the Cheating Bastards***** during those years.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/147769-who-did-si-rate-as-having-the-best-2012-offseason/page__view__findpost__p__2508844

This is not the same kind of team which won 11 games without Brady in 2008.

I agree if Brady were to go down, it would be catastrophic for them.

Meriweather wasn't really a bust. He went to the Pro Bowl 2 of his first three seasons. They let him go. They let a lot of guys go over the years. They let Vinateri go. They traded Seymour. Didn't they just let Anderson go?? Go figure.

As I pointed out, you can play the draft bust game with about any team. They've drafted more All pros than anyone the past dozen years or so.